ALL Points Updated...

Started by TiffineyIngram, June 13, 2005, 02:26:47 PM

TiffineyIngram

Alright, all points are now up.  I'm having trouble linking the Mid Atlantic class points, but all others ARE working.  Great Plains have been revised, as well as Florida Class Points.  Please look over your points and let me know if you find any errors.

Thanks!

ecumike

Tiffiney,

You don't have this weekend's Roebling road points figured into the SE class points, correct?

BRG

All points are not updated. Team Challenge points are not right. I have called and e-mailed many times with no responce. They have been printed in RRW and they are not right.

This is what we pay for?
Our sponsors check these listings. This does not look good and does not help for sponsorships this year or next year.

Baker

Speedballer347

Baker, whats yoiur phone #...I dont have it anymore and need to talk to you
-E-
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

BRG

gpstar1

QuoteAlright, all points are now up.  I'm having trouble linking the Mid Atlantic class points, but all others ARE working.  Great Plains have been revised, as well as Florida Class Points.  Please look over your points and let me know if you find any errors.

Thanks!
Any idea when Mid Atlantic will be posted??  :-/
Chris Kalb
EX Mid Atlantic 797 CCS / ASRA
LP Racing, Pirelli, Street & Comp,

r1owner

QuoteAll points are not updated. Team Challenge points are not right. I have called and e-mailed many times with no responce. They have been printed in RRW and they are not right.

This is what we pay for?
Our sponsors check these listings. This does not look good and does not help for sponsorships this year or next year.

Baker

Kind of an ironic quote from a Clear Channel press release from today....

"Clear Channel and other radio broadcasters need more accurate data as they compete for listeners..."

G-reg

Midwest Am Supertwins looks like its missing all the points from may 8th at BHF too..   ???
--Greg
MW EX#84

gsxr_rcr

Southeast is not updated either, class or overall.

cheezer64

Expert Supertwins Mdwest isn't right. I've had 2 fourth place finishes and a first, was only given the first place points from the last blackhawk.

Cheez >:(

ahastings

I think the title of this thread should have been SOME points updated not ALL points updated. Looking for Summit track champ. points also.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

CCSRacer114

QuoteAlright, all points are now up.  I'm having trouble linking the Mid Atlantic class points, but all others ARE working.  Great Plains have been revised, as well as Florida Class Points.  Please look over your points and let me know if you find any errors.

Thanks!

Thank you Tiff for all the hard work you do!