Maybe MW,GP, GL dates?

Started by Super Dave, November 26, 2002, 12:18:08 AM

TZDeSioux

I think it's pretty gay that CCS gives points to like 500th place. Points should be awarded just like how AMA awards points. I would then be a career amateur :) How cool would that be?

Protein Filled

QuoteI think it's pretty gay that CCS gives points to like 500th place. Points should be awarded just like how AMA awards points. I would then be a career amateur :) How cool would that be?

from what I have seen so far, you could be a career amateur for life now...

;D ;D ;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

YTAK_Racing

Super Dave

I think I'm gonna go through the CRA riders school a start all over as an amateur.  Maybe I'll learn something? ::)
Super Dave

Protein Filled

QuoteI think I'm gonna go through the CRA riders school a start all over as an amateur.  Maybe I'll learn something? ::)

Heh, heh, funny Dave. If you do take it you will learn that the Isle of Man is where the real racers race at, and that we are all slow. If you have taken the school you would really know what I mean  ;D

Congrats on getting your BHF dates back. I may be able to do a school one of those days to maybe even get to be semi-fast at one point
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Gixxer124

Quotefrom what I have seen so far, you could be a career amateur for life now...

;D ;D ;D

Not even I would say something that bad. :-X

Arnziffel

I have a tentative date for Mid America of May 22, this info is from the USGPRU website, it is showing it as a F USA and CCS weekend.

KW

TZDeSioux

Quotefrom what I have seen so far, you could be a career amateur for life now...

;D ;D ;D

That is some cold sheeeit man! I thought we was boys man?  >:(  ;)

TZDeSioux

QuoteNot even I would say something that bad. :-X

Yeah you would! you just didn't think of it first you jerk!  ;)

Super Dave

QuoteI have a tentative date for Mid America of May 22, this info is from the USGPRU website, it is showing it as a F USA and CCS weekend.

KW
Now that is interesting....   Thank you!
Super Dave

Gixxer124

QuoteYeah you would! you just didn't think of it first you jerk!  ;)

Prick or jerk. Which is it? Make up you mind, ho. ;D

EX#996

QuotePrick or jerk. Which is it? Make up you mind, ho. ;D

You boys play nice now or I will have to separate you two....

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton