2003 LGP Champion?

Started by TZ_Boy, November 25, 2002, 09:46:27 AM

TZ_Boy

Who is going to win this division next year?

TZDeSioux

TZ_Boy

I see Jessie is turning expert what about Blake?

TZDeSioux

QuoteI see Jessie is turning expert what about Blake?

???

Protein Filled

Quote???

So, Brian, Can I hold you up to that 10 race thing by next September? Let's say...12 pk of Killian's?

;D ;D

I can keep track of it at the same time I keep track of Ytak!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TZDeSioux

QuoteSo, Brian, Can I hold you up to that 10 race thing by next September? Let's say...12 pk of Killian's?

;D ;D

I can keep track of it at the same time I keep track of Ytak!

Hell No! Let's see if I can even win 1 first. :)

Protein Filled

Oh, C'mon. Since everyone else is going expert you should have no problems cleaning up, specially with a 2003 TZ. That thing should do 15's at BHF all by itself...
  :D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TZDeSioux

QuoteOh, C'mon. Since everyone else is going expert you should have no problems cleaning up, specially with a 2003 TZ. That thing should do 15's at BHF all by itself...
  :D

The bike could probably do 15's all by itself..... but unfortunately.. it has to lug me around! I'll definately break into the teens next year.. that I can guarantee. We'll just have to see what everyone else is going to do. I'm looking forward to Blackhawk, Mid America, and Road America. Don't care for Gingerman or Gateway. So everyone who finished in the top 5 in LWGP are going expert..  am I right?

TZDeSioux

QuoteLet's say...12 pk of Killian's?

;D ;D

Wait!.. you drink Killian's? I was sure you'd drink Hamms..

Gixxer124

QuoteWait!.. you drink Killian's? I was sure you'd drink Hamms..
Hey, Thats on another thread. Move along. :P

TZ_Boy

I can't beleive you didn't like Gingerman.  That is definetly the best track that we race on.  That '03 TZ should be able to win Unlimited GP at that track.

TZDeSioux

QuoteI can't beleive you didn't like Gingerman.  That is definetly the best track that we race on.  That '03 TZ should be able to win Unlimited GP at that track.

Maybe I'll like Gingerman better the next time I go. I think Mid America is the best track we go to. As far as winning an unlimited GP race on the 03..... yeah right not with me on it. That bike isn't going to make me faster.. it's going to make me look cooler.. that's about it. If I couldn't win a race on my 98... I'm not going to win on the 03... especially not an unlimited race. I definately don't have the skill to ride a TZ properly. You on your 96 is going to be enough of a handful for me to deal with let alone a 750. Are you going to run any of the USGPRU exhibition 250GP races next year? I want to.