TRAXXION $200,000 CONTINGENCY PROGRAM

Started by max@traxxion.com, November 22, 2002, 01:42:09 PM

max@traxxion.com

TRAXXION DYNAMICS, INC. is proud to announce a CASH PAYING NATIONAL CONTINGENCY PROGRAM!!!  OVER $200,000 AVAILABLE!!!  No suspension company in history has ever dared to give so much back to the racing community!!!

Traxxion, in conjunction with Axxion Centers, Inc. will post $170,000 in CASH (yes, spendable US currency, not funny money...) and $40,000 in Championship Certificates for their customers during the 2003 racing season.  FUSA and CCS Racers will be able to compete for $125K worth of awards, and WERA National and WERA Sportsman Racers will compete for $85K worth of prizes.

Eligibility Requirements:

1.  Racers must purchase one New Aftermarket Racing Shock  and one set of  Axxion Valve Kitted Forks at retail price.  (No discounts or dealer pricing available).  This purchase will be eligible for two years of contingency.

2.  Fill out one time application and submit copy of receipt of purchase of the above.

3.  Display Traxxion decals on both fork lowers.  No Exceptions Made.

4.  List Traxxion as an official sponsor on all entries and media related materials.

5.  Riders will be eligible for cash in one region per set of suspension purchased.  National Programs are considered to be one region.  Riders cannot be eligible for both National and Regional payouts with one set of suspension.

6.  Riders who purchased forks and a shock from Traxxion in 2002 can become eligible by submitting their forks and shock for full service and update prior to the start of the 2003 season.

7.  To be eligible for regional payout, you must purchase your components from your local Axxion Center Rep, as that rep will provide your trackside support.

With the help of the new Axxion Center Reps, this program will help put money back in the pockets of our many loyal customers.  We will have detailed info available by Christmas at www.traxxion.com and www.axxioncenters.com.

BRG

Super Dave

Uh, how much money for what place and which classes, guys.

XOXO ;D
Super Dave

max@traxxion.com

We will pay all National Classes, and at regionals we will pay for LtWt Twins, MW SS, HV SS, and Open SS.

And yes, we will pay Amateurs as well!!!

Speedballer347

Yo dog!  How much $paper$ we talkin' about :D
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

max@traxxion.com

Yo Bizzeee Baller!!!!

We be payin 50, 30, 20 for Ex and Am riderz...

In cash, not certs.  If you win a National Championship in your class, we will give you a cert for $250 worth of service you can use in the off season to keep your machinery tight!!!

Speedballer347

QuoteYo Bizzeee Baller!!!!

We be payin 50, 30, 20 for Ex and Am riderz...

In cash, not certs.  If you win a National Championship in your class, we will give you a cert for $250 worth of service you can use in the off season to keep your machinery tight!!!
awight ;)
Sounds great, I always try to purchase products w/ a contingency program.  Every bit helps and 50 bucks is a great cash payback!

btw:  LOVED the fork-rebuild you guys did on my front-end, until my steering head cracked off ::)
Doesn't seem to handle as good now ;D

Props to ya for putting back in the pot!
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

GAMEDIC

Quote3.  Display Traxxion decals on both fork lowers.  No Exceptions Made.

No Exceptions? What about my 1000 it had inverted forks? ;D

sdiver68

MCRA Race School Instructor

max@traxxion.com

QuoteNo Exceptions? What about my 1000 it had inverted forks? ;D

We have a two stickers for inverted forks!  A big one and a tiny one.  HA!

There are some DANG TIRE GUYS who try and make racers stick their crummy stickers on fork lowers in place of our nice cool stickers.  Fork lowers are where suspension guys mark their turf.  That is where everyone looks to see who built the forks on that particular bike.

That is why I have the no exceptions rule.  Tire guys get over it if you put their sticker somewhere else, but us suspension guys can't.  Call us anal...

max@traxxion.com

QuoteDon't you mean $30, Speedie?  ;)

Now that is confindence.  Nothin like a little off-season electronic bench racin.... ;)

merge

Max,
I  purchased my shock earlier along with my forks I had you revalve. I just had Brian Baker rebuild the forks and the rear shock the last Blackhawk of 2002. So does that allow me for contingency?

Russ Voigt.