Any skateboarders on here?

Started by TZDeSioux, November 22, 2002, 12:42:35 PM

TZDeSioux

Gixxer124

TZDeSioux

QuoteI can do a handstand. Thats it.

I'm not talking about no 1970's disco skateboarding with them little red shorts and striped knee socks. I'm talking skating some vert man!  ;)

Dawn

I can skateboard on Playstation....  but even at that I suck.

Dawn   ;)

ronin

8)yep, I do , not that good but i have fun.

Peanut

Where do you live?  I use to skate a bit....;)

TZDeSioux

QuoteWhere do you live?  I use to skate a bit....;)

Peanut Brown.... Airbourne Skates.... I've got old transworld and thrasher magazines with you in it..
For everyone who doesn't know... Peanut is a pro skateboarder..... Peanut... come to chicago.. lots of good skateparks here.. lets go skate. I skated with Bill Danfourth a few months ago..

Peanut

QuotePeanut Brown.... Airbourne Skates.... I've got old transworld and thrasher magazines with you in it..
For everyone who doesn't know... Peanut is a pro skateboarder..... Peanut... come to chicago.. lots of good skateparks here.. lets go skate. I skated with Bill Danfourth a few months ago..

Make that used to be pro. ;)  I heard Bill & crew was still skating hard.  Hopefully we're getting a new park here in Virginia Beach by next year.  Would be great to be able to not travel to skate, with the racing & job, I need something local.  Your lucky, Chitown parks are sweet!

Gixxer124

QuoteI'm not talking about no 1970's disco skateboarding with them little red shorts and striped knee socks. I'm talking skating some vert man!  ;)

What you talkin bout? It was cut-off Levi's and Vans. This was the 70's man. There were no skateparks or swiming pools and all I could afford was 1 sheet of plywood. I had the only half pipe in town. (1/8 pipe actually ;D) I can still do a handstand, so there :P Bring a board to the track, ho.

TZDeSioux

QuoteWhat you talkin bout? It was cut-off Levi's and Vans. This was the 70's man. There were no skateparks or swiming pools and all I could afford was 1 sheet of plywood. I had the only half pipe in town. (1/8 pipe actually ;D) I can still do a handstand, so there :P Bring a board to the track, ho.

Damn kevin... you're right. I forgot about Vans. I didn't skate until 1983.. was a bit too young in the 70's to skate :D When I started skating.. we were sportin Jimmy'z Shorts and vans high tops. I'll bring my board to the track next year...

Speedballer347

QuoteWhere do you live?  I use to skate a bit....;)
Dammmm :o
Good AcTioN!!!!
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing