I'm looking at a CR125....

Started by EX#996, April 28, 2005, 06:50:43 PM

StumpysWife

Quoteive got a 99 kx 250 4 sale $2500 ;D
Hey Bri,  There was a Honda Elite in the paper like mine for $450 yesturday for your pop.  

racerhall

Midwest ccs #69
asra #69
ama #66
www.schaumburgaudi.com

DanO966

'97 CR125 have a funny space between 2nd and 3rd gears...a big gap...
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

EX#996

Well, I went to look look at a Honda and ended up with this.....    ;D

Rebuilt forks
Rebuilt rear shock
new sprokets & chain
new plastics
new tires

... and taken care of and gone through by an 'ol dirt tracker (63 years old) who was selling it because, "my hip and knee are getting a bit sore."

Anyone care to guess how much I paid for it.   :)

Dawn
Paul and Dawn Buxton

251am

Hey hey!!! Nice catch....Kawasakis for $600 Alex?

EX#996

Quote  Hey hey!!! Nice catch....Kawasakis for $600 Alex?

Nope, guess again!

Paul won't have to touch a thing on this bike.  Every little thing was gone through....  You should see the Triumphs he has rebuilt, is rebuilding, and his latest pick up for the street, a Triumph Daytona 1200.

:)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

251am

QuoteNope, guess again!

Paul won't have to touch a thing on this bike.  Every little thing was gone through....  You should see the Triumphs he has rebuilt, is rebuilding, and his latest pick up for the street, a Triumph Daytona 1200.

:)

Wait a minute, less than 600 for a KX? Is that an 80? Congrats on your new ride. Icebike I'm guessin?

EX#996

Quote Wait a minute, less than 600 for a KX? Is that an 80? Congrats on your new ride. Icebike I'm guessin?

No, it's a KX125.

We paid $1000.00 for it.  Basically except for a little green paint missing on the side, the bike is brand new.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super_KC124

I just bought a 98 RM125. Match race, Dawn? ;D

EX#996

QuoteI just bought a 98 RM125. Match race, Dawn? ;D

Come on out....  I'll kick your a$$.   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super_KC124

OK. Here's the deal. We get some busses and line them up. The one that can clear the most wins. Or something like that. :-*

EX#996

QuoteOK. Here's the deal. We get some busses and line them up. The one that can clear the most wins. Or something like that. :-*

Ahhhh........

You can go first.  If you can clear them without going to the hospital.....  well.....

;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton