early registration Road America?

Started by 2002zx6r, April 19, 2005, 07:41:01 PM

2002zx6r

Paging Tiffiney.......SO is there a early registration site for Road America this year???????

swiftscott

According to the "Spring Mailer" page two on ccs's site under forms, Siebkiens resort in Elkhart Lake will be open 6-9 pm on Thursday for registration.

GSXR RACER MIKE

I spoke with Tiff this afternoon and she said 8pm, but it may run later. She also warned that you would not be able to go into the pits to drop your trailer Thursday night without your wristband that you need to get from registration at Siebkens. She said that you can drop your trailer in the lot in front of RA's registration building then drive over to Siebkens and do your registration stuff including your wristband. I read that going into town with your trailer is not a suggested move, but I personally can't account for that being true or not since I have never gone into town before.
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

KBOlsen

Quote   I have never gone into town before.
We can fix that!   ;)
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

spyderchick

Quote... but I personally can't account for that being true or not since I have never gone into town before.

What? You've not streaked through Seibkin's? For shame! (neither have I, but then I think it's mostly guys who do that kind of thing!)  ;) ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

EM JAY

QuoteWe can fix that!   ;)
YEA!  Were gonna get Mr. Williams out this weekend.  (he's already out of the closet)  :o :o :o
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

GSXR RACER MIKE

Quote  YEA!  Were gonna get Mr. Williams out this weekend.  (he's already out of the closet)  :o :o :o

I finally got brave enough to come out of the closet after you left the hotel room, that jacked up dance you were doing to "I'm too sexy" by Right said Fred in that Elton John get up you had on was freaking me out! :o
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?