Way togo Continetal racers

Started by RCR_531, June 14, 2010, 11:17:07 AM

RCR_531

We had a great Weekend at GIR with a lot. Alot of new racers this Weekend trying out the tires. I think that we had 8 first places this Weekend and a lot of others in the top three. With the Continental payouts everyone had a pretty cheap tire Weekend too. Looking forward to working with everyone at RA in July. I will be racing at this event so don't plan on getting so many first places.  :spank: HEHE It was great bing at the track with so many great people. Thanks again
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

Jason748

Quote from: RCR_531 on June 14, 2010, 11:17:07 AM
Looking forward to working with everyone at RA in July. I will be racing at this event so don't plan on getting so many first places. 

Ah... wouldn't that mean 1st place is wide open...   :biggrin:   ... and what about 15th would be locked up.
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

red900

Nice job this weekend Rodney.  You are a great ambassador for the product. 
Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

RCR_531

Thanks Dustin and thanks for letting me borrow your big cones. As for you Jason why don't you come out and play.hehe
Rodney LeQuia

Lithum Motorsports

Jason748

I might just come out at play at RA....  :thumb:
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

backMARKr

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

skiandclimb

Rodney,

Was great seeing you out there, buddy!  FYI- I LOVED the Conti slick set up.  The rear carcass is a little softer than the B-stones I am used to, but after a few laps, I felt right at home, and they offered good grip, and really good feedback. Can't wait to test out these @ Road A.  Speaking of which- if you are willing to make that pulled pork up there, I might be willing to smoke some St. Louis style ribs to go along with them.....

ROAD AMERICA BBQ!!!!!

The beer drinking continues..... :thumb:

Cheers,
Ski
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

RCR_531

I can do the Pork again foresure. Plus I am planning on grilling a Turkey that ends up like the pork did. I will be up there for 6 days if everything goes to plan.

I am glad that you enjoyed the Slicks. They do give awesome feedback to you.
Rodney LeQuia

Lithum Motorsports

Paratrooper22

I loved the feedback on the tires. I think I am going to steer away from the DOT fronts unless I'm running the SuperSport races. That lowside in turn 7 looks like it was a front-end washout. I could have been trail braking too much, also. Who knows? Regardless, I was rippin it up on the Conti's. I will definitely be rockin them again at Road A. See you there.

-Dalton Howard
CCS MW/GP #44

"4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul"

POW/MIA - "You're Never Forgotten!"  Operation Iraqi Freedom '06 - '08

beer

Way to go Rod, now if we can just spread that down to the South East.

NextLevelMotorsports

We're still leading quite a few championships down here at the moment.  One of our faster guys crashed at the last WERA Roebling round and broke his heel, another one got taken out in T2 @ Barber and broke his ankle.

Curt Woodard, Brandon Schwietzer, Jason Paudilla, and Allan Burley are all still racking up podiums on a regular basis.
Southeast Conti Tire Guy
Triple XXX Race Fuel

apriliaman

Ive been getting some good results as of late.On my Ducati i switched to slicks med and ive been  around .5sec avg a lap faster in a race.On my SV i got a med front and endurance rear and its been working real good.Well its been 90 deg or more for the last 3 weekends.
Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006