News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

"Formula Forty"

Started by proechel539, February 10, 2009, 11:51:42 PM

catman

Quote from: CATMAN on February 28, 2009, 05:42:09 AM
AARP Lites anyone? Discounts on all classes for those collecting medicare benefits would be nice also -

Noidly1

Quote from: CATMAN on February 28, 2009, 05:44:04 AM
AARP Lites anyone?
Discounts on all classes for those collecting medicare benefits would be nice also.
That would be the AARP/Medicare Formula 50... :thumb:
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

Mark Bernard

Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

catman

Quote from: Buell_391 on March 01, 2009, 11:02:21 AM
Dude.... I'm down!

DAYMN STRAIGHT, AT this age we're haven' twice as much fun as the yung uns.....w'ell follow  it all up, with the ...........................incontinence 200..!!!..........

Ducmarc

now that i'm sliding towards 50 how about F50 as bad as business is i might be 50 before i can aford to race again. doesn't most dirt bike series have a 50 and a 60 class ? and my wife wonders why i'm depressed . eyesight shot ,reflexes shot, nerves shot,wallet shot .this sucks. oh yea new hip coming next month that ought to wipe me out till next year

catman

Quote from: Ducmarc on March 25, 2009, 06:03:08 PM
now that i'm sliding towards 50 how about F50 as bad as business is i might be 50 before i can aford to race again. doesn't most dirt bike series have a 50 and a 60 class ? and my wife wonders why i'm depressed . eyesight shot ,reflexes shot, nerves shot,wallet shot .this sucks. oh yea new hip coming next month that ought to wipe me out till next year

Enjoy  the happy  medicine they will administer! I am having difficulty wondering how the physical therapy goes with rump removal and rejuvination. .Good LUCK with it all.!!
AGAIN-at 50(+) aren't we having twice as much fun as say the 25 yeroles?

Ducati23

So when does Formula 50 offically start?  Please repeat the answer 3 or 4 times so we can remember it, thanks  :thumb:
CCS/ASRA #23
GP SuperTwins Champion 2007 2008
Ducati 848

d_dog

"What".................Someone say formula 50. I may come out of retirement for this one.  :sleeping2: :sleeping2: :sleeping2:

F2RGK

JEFFFFF,

That's just wrong Mr. 
If you're not Smilin' while you're ridin', then QUIT!

catman

[Ah- The  grids may be small, but not short on experience, just need to cut the sprints to a single lap so noone gets lost.

MUZ720

LRRS has a F-50 class! Smallest grid was eight biggest 14  and the class leader is doing 14s ,15s so not slow!
would love to have it at other CCS tracks! 

redlinepilot

Let's say the F50 class were to be held with 10 riders on the grid, were would the class fit amongst the other classes? You know right of the bat it's going to be combined with something else. I believe that we do have a sizable senior rider membership over 50, remember it took a few years before F40 took off.
Steve Guanche
Ex # 15 FL