Hi everyone... It's been a while!

Started by Mark Bernard, March 26, 2007, 09:15:48 AM

spyderchick

Quote from: Buell_391 on March 26, 2007, 05:36:25 PMAs the song said... I will survive!

Great, now I have this mental picture of you in assless chaps singing like Gloria Gaynor!  :ahhh: :ass: :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

catman

AS a fairly new guy -I always enjoyed your remarks, and savvy in your posts DAYM alot to deal with - the sport is great and overcoming things to get and stay around seems so worthwile- more folks will undoubtedly chime in............. :kissy: :spank: :thumb:

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: spyderchick on March 26, 2007, 07:31:23 PM
Great, now I have this mental picture of you in assless chaps singing like Gloria Gaynor!  :ahhh: :ass: :biggrin:

Ahh more ideas on how to photoshop Marks picture. :biggrin:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

EX#996

Quote from: spyderchick on March 26, 2007, 07:31:23 PM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Mark.  I'm glad you came back to the board.   :thumb:

Paul, Dawn and Renee
Paul and Dawn Buxton

K3 Chris Onwiler

Ah, don't worry about it.  You Harley guys get all the girls anyhow.  Just mousse up your moustache, ride to the nearest tavern, and watch the catfight start over which bustiee-clad twitch gets to ride home with you....
I got bit on the ankle by something a few years ago.  I never saw the sucker, but from the bite marks, it was a biggie!  The doctor said it was a Recluse, but from what I've read since, it had to be the wussy Recluse of all time if it actually was one.
I was working when it happened, so I could get it treated as an OJI.  The burning was off the hook, so I had it treated within two hours.  The doctor washed and flushed that bite for more than an hour.  I had about 6 follow-up visits, and it was two months or more healing.  I still have a scar.
Sorry for your troubles, Mark.  At least you've come to the right place.  Your girl may leave, your job may go away, your dog may bite you, your friends may forget you, but your racing family will always love you.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Mark Bernard

Quote from: Woofentino Pugrossi on March 26, 2007, 09:45:42 PM
Ahh more ideas on how to photoshop Marks picture. :biggrin:

I had a feeling...... lol!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Mark Bernard

Quote from: EX#996 on March 26, 2007, 09:54:25 PM
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Mark.  I'm glad you came back to the board.   :thumb:

Paul, Dawn and Renee

Thanks... It's good to be back
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Mark Bernard

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on March 27, 2007, 12:23:27 AM
Ah, don't worry about it.  You Harley guys get all the girls anyhow.  Just mousse up your moustache, ride to the nearest tavern, and watch the catfight start over which bustiee-clad twitch gets to ride home with you....
I got bit on the ankle by something a few years ago.  I never saw the sucker, but from the bite marks, it was a biggie!  The doctor said it was a Recluse, but from what I've read since, it had to be the wussy Recluse of all time if it actually was one.
I was working when it happened, so I could get it treated as an OJI.  The burning was off the hook, so I had it treated within two hours.  The doctor washed and flushed that bite for more than an hour.  I had about 6 follow-up visits, and it was two months or more healing.  I still have a scar.
Sorry for your troubles, Mark.  At least you've come to the right place.  Your girl may leave, your job may go away, your dog may bite you, your friends may forget you, but your racing family will always love you.

Yea Chris. I got bit at work on the loading dock transfering some parts from one cart to another. I actually saw it and by God it saw me too! Or at least the bottom of my boot. I really didnt think much of it at the time. I figured it was a normal spider. I only saw a quick glance at it as it hit the ground before it became part of the cement. Within 2 days it had a swollen area abouut the size of a silver dollar slightly bigger with a 2cm recessed black area in the middle where the tissue had died. I went to the plant medical department and they sent me to a surgeon that afternoon and he removed it and did a biopsy on the area removed. Within a few days I wound up with a staph infection (which I am quite sure it came from his office) that put me in the hospital for 6 days and had surgery on 5 more areas that had gone bad. Pain? OMG! I wouldn't wish this on my worse enemy.

As far as the other issues... some of which I mentioned, others that I have not, I will overcome in time. It's getting to me but I thank the good Lord for my daughters and there love for there old man! They have been incredible with all this. They have been my focus and theropy through out all that has happened.
But quite honestly... It's really been hard to deal with it all. But I have, and will continue to improve with time.

I love you guys... You make me smile. You make me cry. I am so thankful for you all and your support.
See you all soon. Mark

Mark (Bernie) Bernard

K3 Chris Onwiler

You need some THROTTLE THERAPY!  That'll fix everything!   :biggrin:
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Mark Bernard

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on March 27, 2007, 12:55:57 PM
You need some THROTTLE THERAPY!  That'll fix everything!   :biggrin:

You got that right brother... That I do! I broke the Harley out yesterday for a little bit. The surgeon kind of yelled at me for riding but damn, what a beautiful day it was! I really felt good to ride. Even if it was for an hour.
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

spyderchick

Hey, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

251am

Dude, you are double due for an extraordinary amount of REALLY good luck. Better get to a racetrack ASAP! See you out there!

Todd