News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Sidecar Passenger Wanted

Started by Kyler, May 04, 2014, 09:20:57 PM

Kyler

You have seen us out there and you know you would like to try it! This year could be your lucky year!  A few of us are in need of passengers this year.  Think about it.  I'll post again when the time gets closer.  The two races we do with you are:

Jul 19/20, NJMP
Aug 23/24, Summit Point
Ken Kyler
SRA #375
Vintage F2 Sidecar
Middletown, MD

apriliaman

A few years ago your group was giving demo rides at summit point and i got to ride one of them so i know how they ride.I could help out one of your teams if you like.
Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006

Kyler

excellent! we are trying to do taxi rides at every event that will permit it.  I'll drop you a PM with my contact info so we can stay in touch.  Will you be at both Summit and NJMP?
Ken Kyler
SRA #375
Vintage F2 Sidecar
Middletown, MD

apriliaman

I'll be there racing the bikes also,thanks alot it will be alot of fun.
Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006

Kyler

excellent! for anyone else with a CCS racing license and gear, we frequently need passengers!
Ken Kyler
SRA #375
Vintage F2 Sidecar
Middletown, MD

SVbadguy

I did some laps on an F1 rig the same time Mark did.  I'd be up for it again if needed.  I'm always at Summit Pt, not real sure whether I'm going to NJMP.
Mid-Atlantic Region 
MARRC Exec Committee at-large & Radio Committee Chair

Kyler

thanks! I'll post here when the time gets closer.
Ken Kyler
SRA #375
Vintage F2 Sidecar
Middletown, MD

clarustnb

I have no experience, but I am rather interested in being a monkey!
Benjamin Loyle
SV650 # 909
http://loyle.lwtracer.com/

bulpup

Err,  HELL YEAA!!!!!!  I am going to be at NJMP with a few friends but I assume from reading all this that your passengers need the CCS license no matter what.  Meaning there is no free ride just for the hell of it as a one off?

Kyler

Quote from: bulpup on May 15, 2014, 08:48:29 AM
Err,  HELL YEAA!!!!!!  I am going to be at NJMP with a few friends but I assume from reading all this that your passengers need the CCS license no matter what.  Meaning there is no free ride just for the hell of it as a one off?

unfortunately the rules from both associations prevent me from taking a passenger without a racing license.  It makes it difficult when your usual passenger has to take a powder.  But the rules are the rules and that one is enforced pretty strictly.
Ken Kyler
SRA #375
Vintage F2 Sidecar
Middletown, MD

Kyler

keep an eye on this thread and I'll post more when the date gets closer.  Right now two teams are short a passenger for both NJMP and Summit.
Ken Kyler
SRA #375
Vintage F2 Sidecar
Middletown, MD

Kyler

still interested?  one of our top F1 drivers needs a passenger for NJMP
Ken Kyler
SRA #375
Vintage F2 Sidecar
Middletown, MD