News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

New, just wanted to say hi!

Started by lbk, October 10, 2002, 07:41:20 AM

SliderPhoto

Welcome Dave!  ;D

I'm looking forward to seeing you out there next season!

am125ike

QuoteWelcome Dave!  ;D

I'm looking forward to seeing you out there next season!

JACK!!!!!!  >:( :o >:( :o >:( :o :o :-[ :-X :o :'( :'( :o >:( :o ??? ???

whered you get those cacti ?????????

am125ike

oh yeah, dave,
nice #
whats it's significance to you ?? any ?
it's my b-day 724

SliderPhoto

Quotewhered you get those cacti ?????????

Those aren't cacti! ::) :o ;D

Dave is a good friend from another board where we frequently give each other the finger. ;D

Dawn

QuoteThose aren't cacti! ::) :o ;D

Dave is a good friend from another board where we frequently give each other the finger. ;D

Please guys don't start that here.  I cannot check out some of the other BBS's at work because of the language and gestures that are out there.  I need SOMETHING to do while I am here.   ;)

Dawn   :)

lbk

am125, that is too funny about the number it is my wife's b-day.  ;D

Jack, good to see you [wiping sweat from forehead] am I glad I put the sliderphoto in front of my pictures, he would've had my head. LOL

Oh yeah and I'm blaming you Jack, my wife was outside with our new camera last night taking pictures of traffic, try to get the aperature, or something like that set. LOL

SliderPhoto

Quoteam125, that is too funny about the number it is my wife's b-day.  ;D

Jack, good to see you [wiping sweat from forehead] am I glad I put the sliderphoto in front of my pictures, he would've had my head. LOL

Oh yeah and I'm blaming you Jack, my wife was outside with our new camera last night taking pictures of traffic, try to get the aperature, or something like that set. LOL

Hehehe, thanks for the props!  ;D
I was going to suggest she go play in traffic but I wasn't sure it was a good idea! ;D

am125ike

QuotePlease guys don't start that here.  I cannot check out some of the other BBS's at work because of the language and gestures that are out there.  I need SOMETHING to do while I am here.   ;)

Dawn   :)

DANG, Dawn !!!!!!!! ;D >:( ;D ;D >:( ;D ;D ;D

Dawn

QuoteDANG, Dawn !!!!!!!! ;D >:( ;D ;D >:( ;D ;D ;D

Sorry Ike...

This is one of the things that get me through the day.  I check RRW and AMA Superbike everyday, but the WERA BBS is sooooo  baaaddd, that I can only check all the postings at home.  After 10 hours here, I don't always want to fire up the computer at home.  

Please allow me just this one BBS.   Please!!!!   :-[

Dawn   ;)