News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

just a newbi introducing herself

Started by Pit_Girl, December 20, 2002, 06:28:01 PM

Pit_Girl

greetings and salutations to all! my name is jennifer and i am from milwaukee....i am currently a senior in high school. i don't ride right now (my evil parents won't let me), but i'll be signing up for the MSF course the day i move out hehehe.

right now, i am the "pit girl"  (and girlfriend ;D) for nate r., and am currently doing all i can to learn about bikes and riding (without actually riding, unfortunately), devouring reading material, making the journey to BHF, and assisting in nate's bike repair (shiming carbs is a blast!).  

in a few years, i plan on racing in CCS (after a ton of street riding experiance of course), most likely 125's (megan stiles,look out  ;D...lol).....  i'll prolly lurk around the board for a while, but i'm looking forward to gettin to know some people (hi kim!)... and, i'm sure i'll ask some dumb, newbie questions, but hey, i'm still learning....  :)

- Pit_Girl

Speedballer347

Quoteand, i'm sure i'll ask some dumb questions
Hey, that's all I do here ;D
Welcome aboard!
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

sdiver68

hey speedie there is a frame on ebay you may want to check out  8)

They may have a #2 cylinder also :)

Oh, and welcome Jennifer  :D
MCRA Race School Instructor

Speedballer347

Quotehey speedie there is a frame on ebay you may want to check out  8)
I think I may just konk out one more cylinder, then I could race it as a twin...
w/ my cracked frame, it should handle good enough to be competitive against the Harleys/Buells too ;D

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Gixxer124

DanO966

DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

K3 Chris Onwiler

The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

DanO966

DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

Nate R

Hey guys, settle down; shes mine! :D ;D ;)

Wecome, Jennifer!  :-*

Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteHey guys, settle down; shes mine! :D ;D ;)

Nice kids SHARE their toys. ;D

Didn't you read the rules when you registered??? :D

TZDeSioux

QuoteNice kids SHARE their toys. ;D

Didn't you read the rules when you registered??? :D

word!  ;D

Pit_Girl

hey guys :P... I thought this was supposed to be one of those non-squid boards.... besides, i only hold the umbrella for one guy.... lol

TZDeSioux

Quotehey guys :P... I thought this was supposed to be one of those non-squid boards.... besides, i only hold the umbrella for one guy.... lol

You're right... it's not a squid board but IT IS full of bunch of old perverts. :)

Pit_Girl

ummm... >:( >:( >:( :( i dont see other posts like this directed towards the other 3 women, so, Id appreciate if you guys would refrain from comments like this.  
besides, i'll be kicking your ass on the track in a few years anyways  :'( ;)
-jen

K3 Chris Onwiler

The other three women you refer to have heard our middle-aged blustering for so many years now that it's no longer original to them anymore...  And they'd probably get sore if we stopped doing it in person.  Relax.  You'll never meet a bunch of more gentlmanly old letches anywhere in the world than you will meet at Blackhawk!  In racing, if you're not getting teased, it means that they don't like you!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

K3 Chris Onwiler

But since you asked nicely, I'll stop.

HandleThis66

Okay k-3, you can't check out the other track chicks...i thought we had a deal :-*.  heee heee.  and hi jennifer, i've met you and you're pretty cool.  and hi nate.  jennifer, just so you know, these guys will stop at nothing (not even a angry face on the computer) to hit on you, but they're harmless ;).  i think i put up with the most $hit, but maybe i'm over reacting. even when you kick their @$$ on the track, they're still dawgs (unless you crash).  good luck in the years to come, and if you hold an umbrella for me in between nates races, i promise i won't hit on you (and i'd appreciate someone better looking than deano ;D)  take care all and see you at the banquet.  love, rhiannon

Dawn

Ok boys....

Leave her alone or you will really see what I look like in the morning.   :o  LOL!!!

Jen:

What Rhiannon said was true - They talk smart, but they are really nice guys (ok guys back me up here).  Down at Blackhawk we have a great time and I hope to meet you there!

Dawn   ;)

Dawn

Quote In racing, if you're not getting teased, it means that they don't like you!

Wow!!!!

You guys must just LOVE me!  (I feel sooo special).   :D

Dawn  

P.S.  Umbrella girl for hire (will work for tires).  

TiffineyIngram

K3--I AM NOT MIDDLE-AGED!!!  I COULD BE YOUR DAUGHTER!!!

That would be pretty weird, though...

;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

Tiffany darling, re-read that post.  I was referring to us leches as middle aged, not you tender young objects of our affection.  (Can a girl be a lech?  If so...)  Rhiannon sweetie, as many years as I've chased you without so much as a kiss thrown my way, and you start talking about me busting our DEAL?  (And incidently, when was the last time you kicked my ass?)  Dearest Dawn, after Gingerman, you will always be my goddess!  My teammate owes you and your Hubbie his championship.  As I've said before, you can eat my nuts anytime, especially after you've been drinking rum. ;D  Racergirls rule!
K3

Dawn

QuoteDearest Dawn, after Gingerman, you will always be my goddess!  My teammate owes you and your Hubbie his championship.  As I've said before, you can eat my nuts anytime, especially after you've been drinking rum. ;D  Racergirls rule!
K3

LOL!!!!!

You must be drinking that rum already!!!!

By the way - Dave won the championship, he's the one that rode the bike, we just offered a little assistance.

Dawn  ;)

roadracer797

Rhiannon
Are they real or fake?
And you tell this poor girl you won't hit on her, well then I guess I will, we can take her to our favorite hangout near Blackhawk. ;D
Craig

roadracer797

Dawn
As for you being loved, now I have seen a different side of you and yes I love you but you have never eaten my nuts, what gives.
Craig

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteDawn
As for you being loved, now I have seen a different side of you and yes I love you but you have never eaten my nuts, what gives.
Craig

Craig, I shouldn't share my pickup secrets, but I know you're desperate.  If you really want to score with the ladies, show up to the track with Captain Morgan and cashews.  Works for me! :D
K3

Dawn

By the way - -

I also like brazil nuts and hazelnuts.

Dawn   :D

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteBy the way - -

I also like brazil nuts and hazelnuts.

:D

I like Brazil!!!!  I'm crazy about Brazil!!!

You mights say I'm NUTS about it!! ;D ;D ;D

Super Dave

Kick our butts!  It will only make us feel better!

Seriously, the street riding will do virtually nothing for your racing skills, other than teaching you where the clutch is.

When you're ready, we're honestly here to help.  

Meghan needs more competition.  Kim too.  (And we keep all of our comments in private....LOL!)
Super Dave

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Pit_Girl

compete with kim? never.... ::)
oh, and i didn't mean to make a jerk of myself, but i didn't know that swearing was frowned upon... so, sorry :)

-jen

EX#996

Jen:

Glad you ventured back on the board again.  I hope to see you and Nate at the track.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton