just a newbi introducing herself

Started by Pit_Girl, December 20, 2002, 06:28:01 PM

Pit_Girl

greetings and salutations to all! my name is jennifer and i am from milwaukee....i am currently a senior in high school. i don't ride right now (my evil parents won't let me), but i'll be signing up for the MSF course the day i move out hehehe.

right now, i am the "pit girl"  (and girlfriend ;D) for nate r., and am currently doing all i can to learn about bikes and riding (without actually riding, unfortunately), devouring reading material, making the journey to BHF, and assisting in nate's bike repair (shiming carbs is a blast!).  

in a few years, i plan on racing in CCS (after a ton of street riding experiance of course), most likely 125's (megan stiles,look out  ;D...lol).....  i'll prolly lurk around the board for a while, but i'm looking forward to gettin to know some people (hi kim!)... and, i'm sure i'll ask some dumb, newbie questions, but hey, i'm still learning....  :)

- Pit_Girl

Speedballer347

Quoteand, i'm sure i'll ask some dumb questions
Hey, that's all I do here ;D
Welcome aboard!
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

sdiver68

hey speedie there is a frame on ebay you may want to check out  8)

They may have a #2 cylinder also :)

Oh, and welcome Jennifer  :D
MCRA Race School Instructor

Speedballer347

Quotehey speedie there is a frame on ebay you may want to check out  8)
I think I may just konk out one more cylinder, then I could race it as a twin...
w/ my cracked frame, it should handle good enough to be competitive against the Harleys/Buells too ;D

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Gixxer124

DanO966

DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

K3 Chris Onwiler

The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

DanO966

DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

Nate R

Hey guys, settle down; shes mine! :D ;D ;)

Wecome, Jennifer!  :-*

Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteHey guys, settle down; shes mine! :D ;D ;)

Nice kids SHARE their toys. ;D

Didn't you read the rules when you registered??? :D

TZDeSioux

QuoteNice kids SHARE their toys. ;D

Didn't you read the rules when you registered??? :D

word!  ;D