MCRA Race School Instructor

Dawn

QuoteLOL :D

Nice edit.

Dawn   :)

Nate R

Alexa,

I will be using a rattle can.   ;D

Making it simple, too: All yellow. But, I still need some warmth to paint. Maybe the 15th/16th? According to the forecast as of now, its supposed to be a high of like 47 those days. That is, if I can get my tail by then. Argh. Sponsor........Must........Send..........$$$

Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

spyderchick

That's cool Nate. Remember, nice light even strokes, overlapping the previous pass by just a bit. Not too dry, not too wet. Allow enough time for each coat to flash off before you apply the next. If you can add those cool halogen lights to your setup, you can put each piece in front of them to provide more heat and accelerate the drying process. Patience is key, young grasshopper. Too much paint and you get runs and baggers. And remember...there are always those stickers.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

DanO966

QuoteAnd I'm doing the Super_Dave school .

So am I.  I need dave to get me into the 13s at BHF and low 20s at RA ;D ;D
Help Help
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

Nate R

Hmm, it just so happens that i got 2 500 Watt  8) halogens on a stand for Xmas!  ;D ;D :D

So, I'll definitely use those.

Thanx for the advice!
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteRob... before you even THINK of working that evil mojo remember... you won't be the only one standing in a corner this year!! ;)  See you in HWSS!

Well Kim, if you work Sunday with me, you will be doing ALOT of running. :D :D :D

BTW see my reply to you in CF. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Steviebee

Ill bee there.  ofcourse none of you know me as i am the newest member of this addiciton.

Ill be at Daves school and im going to try 5 races.

Black Ford Ranger, hopefully a trailer, also hopefully a yellow bike ( if i get it painted in time)

AM #281

Nate R

What bike?

Hmm, there seems to be a good crop of new, SV riding Ams this year again.  

Who is all gonna be in the MW on an SV as a first year am?

LWSS looks like it'll be a lot of fun. I'm hoping to get to know a lot of you SV Ams, as well as other racers. (And I especially hope you other LWSS racers get to know the back of my bike pretty well  ;)  Time will tell if I can ride quickly or not.

#128 -- Tom     SV (come on out that first weekend, lets dice!)

#281?  Steviebee  Yellow ?

#548 --- Nate R -- Yellow SV w/ Sharkskinz and GSXR tail

#996 - Not 1st year, but Paul will be there. Blue and red SV w/ GSXR bodywork again this year?
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

Pit_Girl

oh, and don't forget about me!  :D i hopefully will be there with my stopwatch, as long as i can get out of "prison" (my parents house  >:( )

if i cant make it, an early good luck (and a warm april 5th) to all! (especially that guy named nate ;) lol)....

darn... i'm really gonna miss the smell of race gas on a crisp saturday morning..... :'(

-jen

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteRemember, nice light even strokes, overlapping the previous pass by just a bit. Not too dry, not too wet. .
Must not take out of context...Must not take out of context...Bad K3, Bad!!! :-X
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com