Who's coming to Blackhawk?

Started by RC51Racer, March 06, 2003, 03:15:28 PM

TZDeSioux

QuoteI'll be there! now I wish that glogal warming thing I hear so much about would happen already I don't want to run in the snow.

Hey Tobias.. is Paul coming out for the first weekend too?

KBOlsen

We'll be there... all four days.

LOL, Dawn... Between the two of us, Rob won't stand a chance - on or off the track!  The closest he'll get to my bike will be on the grid before the green flag!

Rob... before you even THINK of working that evil mojo remember... you won't be the only one standing in a corner this year!! ;)  See you in HWSS!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Dawn

QuoteRob... before you even THINK of working that evil mojo remember... you won't be the only one standing in a corner this year!! ;)  See you in HWSS!

Kim:  

Will you be corner working too?

Dawn   :)

diesel748

Rev DR
Paul said he will be there if the weather is ok. I think he has flashbacks of RA last spring. What was the wind chill that day? I hope he goes he has been my mr miaggi this off season with the prep of my bike. Then again if he doesn't go he can't rip me for how slow I am. Forget that he'll rip me anyway

motomadness

I'll be there.  I registered for the VRS day, so I hope to be one of the first to lay rubber on the track.   8)

Chef

im tryin......

anyone wanna volunteer some help ???

i could use uhhmm....

a ride (to and from chicago :) )

uhhh, a bike (you know, something set up, and fast  ;) )

uh place to stay (you know it's gonna be cold at nite  ::) )

and that aught to do it (i thought the list would be longer  :D )

of course the bike needs rubber, fuel and warmers  8)
but hey, i got my suit, helmet, boots and gloves.....

and i'll even spring for beer in the evening (the least i could do  ;D )

I'll come and hang out even if i cant put some rubber down, i miss that place
(doubt that im alone on that one)

ikey ;D
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

KBOlsen

Yeah, Dawn... on Saturdays.  It will be a good learning experience.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

the_weggie_man

Yep, Laurel, Kristen and I will be there.  Laurel and I will probably corner work. With a fresh fast track and little traction due to probable cool weather me thinks there will be a need for more workers. Anyone else care to help your racing buddies?

Nate R

QuoteYou kidding me? You should be able to do that in a few days tops. You better be there.

Super Duck, You're absolutely right, GIVEN I have the materials. I still need $ to afford a tail, and paint, etc. So, it's also a matter of getting enough $ in time to get that stuff done. We shall see. I'm hoping it gets warm enough to paint before the first BHF. My sponsor will be paying (when they send the check  ::)) for a bike that looks presentable. I hope to be able to give that to them
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

spyderchick

Nate, use a rattle can and follow Roger's advice on spotty paint jobs: Just cover the runs with a sticker.  ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

OmniGLH

I'll be there - bike should hopefully be running tonight  :D

Diver, 'Baller, r1owner... haven't seen you guys reply yet, you guys coming up or what???  If you guys need a place to stay, I think DanO and I each have plenty of room on our garage floors...  ;)   :P
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

sdiver68

LOL

I don't think R1 or Rob #86 are coming, but I'm already signed up for the entire Great Plains season, and Erik sayz he's going...but you never know :P

And I'm doing the Super_Dave school .

MCRA Race School Instructor