News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

WindShadow Studios: Photos @ NJMP

Started by WindShadowStudios, August 06, 2010, 11:02:39 PM

WindShadowStudios

Hello, everyone. My name is Mike Woeller and I am a freelance photographer that works a lot out of NJMP in Millville. I love to go out to the track and capture photos of everything racing, but lately, my motorcycle shots are my best work. I want to thank you all for putting on an AMAZING show each round. I have posted all my shots to my website at http://www.windshadowstudios.net/ and you can access this year's images in the New Jersey Motorsports Park 2010 collection. I do offer the pictures for sale and have already worked with some of the riders in your series. I want to work with all of you to make you look as fast as I see you go! I will work out custom packages and files and have recently added digital downloads to my site at the suggestion of a few of your members.

Thanks for some of the best action I have seen at my home track this year and thank you to those who have already found my site. Special thanks to Kathy at Skin And Leather for making me feel welcome at the track and teaching me a thing or two about racing. If anyone wants to contact me, feel free to drop a line or call to chat.
Mike Woeller
Photographer
Www.WindShadowStudios.Net