Gingerman track day?

Started by Jeff, September 06, 2002, 04:34:27 AM

Jeff

Does anyone know if there's a track day available at Gingerman on the Friday before the 8/28-29 race weekend???

Who do I contact?

Thanks
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

am125ike

tiffiney ?? ??            

anyone ?? ?? ??

Dawn

Perhaps we should state that this is for the CCS Gingerman race dates for September 28 - 29.

Dawn   :)

am125ike

QuotePerhaps we should state that this is for the CCS Gingerman race dates for September 28 - 29.

cut it out, dawn!!!

yu makn it seeme lyk weez b dunn ben gowin own n owin witdowt owa centses , :-/  we no'd witch wun and dae knowd it 2  ;D

Dawn

Ike...

You've been hanging around.... what's his name again...  The guy who said you should come on Thursday for more track time.  Was it Marvin?

Dawn  :)

EX#996

Hey everyone,

According to the schedule on the Gingerman website, it appears that they will have practice the Friday before.  I will call them however to make sure.

Paul and Dawn Buxton

Dawn

I called Gingerman today and they will be having practice on Friday, September 27th.  The cost will be between $75.00 to $85.00 for practice (I forgot to ask if there was an additional gate fee).

am125ike

QuoteIke...

You've been hanging around.... what's his name again...  The guy who said you should come on Thursday for more track time.  Was it Marvin?

Dawn  :)

merl .......
he's funny !!!
need's a good dentist tho...but funnnn ny!!!

Xian_13

Okay guys,
I am a complete Newbie... But, I am trying to figure out my game plan to make the races at Gingerman. Thus I have to ask, what will seem like a silly question to most of you. Is there camping at the track??
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

Dawn

Don't worry, I am a newbie also when it comes to Gingerman so I called them.  According to the person I spoke with, there is camping available for $5.00 per adult per night.  Motorhomes have a different rate depending if they are plugged in to electric (there are only 14 electrical hookups so bring your generator) and water.

Xian_13

When I say Newbie... I really mean it.. I have one race under my belt (last weekend at BHF)  ;D
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

oh344ccs

Don't worry I'm in the same boat experience wise.  And BHF was my 3rd race, and one got rained out at summit.  Maybee well both get lucky and get up to speed on friday. ;D