NJMP lap times and pictures

Started by naya the dingo, May 04, 2010, 12:11:09 PM

naya the dingo

Alright, I'll be "that guy".  I'm jonesin over here, lets see some pictures! :biggrin:
Lory Shifflett
CCS Ex. 270
WERA Ex. 271

Carnag3

Laptimes from CMP are not even up yet.
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

naya the dingo

Quote from: Carnag3 on May 04, 2010, 12:17:00 PM

Yeah, I saw that.  To be honest, I really just want to see some pictures.  My laptimes were shit.
Lory Shifflett
CCS Ex. 270
WERA Ex. 271

Tdub

Quote from: Carnag3 on May 04, 2010, 12:17:00 PM

Should be using AMB and MyLaps!!!

drew231506

So far out of the pics, i havent seen a single one of anyone in my garage.
CCS Expert# 13

Wes07

Yeah, so far pics kinda suck. Tons of PJ and Nate Kern, the two guys who probably care the least. I'm sure they have enough. I have yet to see a single one of myself or my dad.
Wes Perry Ex. 352
Winner of 7 Championships in 2011
Sunwood Builders - Wayfair - Vortex - Dunlop - Motul

Expat2b

Wes07, did you ask any of the photographers before the race to aim for you?  It's kinda hard to get great shots of everyone when there are 50 racers going by every 1:35 or so...but we stand out there all day in the sun (or rain) and try. (You, at least, get to go back to your pit and sit down and rest in between races.) It helps if we get requests in advance.

I probably took 5000 pics this weekend, so maybe I will have one or two you will like.  They are being uploaded as fast as my internet connection will permit. 

If you don't like any of them, I hope you at least appreciate the effort and provide feedback to the photographers and tell us what you would like to see for next time.
Race fan
MARRC Cornerworker, Photographer, Newsletter editor, PR/Communications, Facebook Admin, Membership DBA, and most important: race weekend breakfast chef!
www.skinandleather.com

crossroads425

u guys are awsome! ive baught some pics from you already and got em up on the  wall. Def. can apreatiate the yime and work you put in.  keep up the good work and look for the green kawi 425 om the track.  Thanks agian!!  and yeah im a better racer than i am a speller

drew231506

CCS Expert# 13

Wes07

Fair enough skinandleather. Asking you to aim for me didn't actually occur to me, I've always been aimed at during trackdays. I retract my statement, just upset I didn't get pictures as I would have loved some of my first race weekend. Hopefully you'll find one or two of me, #352. Either way, now I know better and look forward to asking for some pictures next round
Wes Perry Ex. 352
Winner of 7 Championships in 2011
Sunwood Builders - Wayfair - Vortex - Dunlop - Motul

Expat2b

I found a few of you in Race 6 Saturday so far....here's one

Gallery link: http://www.skinandleather.com/CCS-ASRA-Motorcycle-Racing/2010-May-1-2-NJMP-Thunderbolt/05-01-10-Race-06-SuperTwins/12072524_Uu9JC#857438945_wri79 

This gallery is still uploading - give it a couple hours I think I did get the whole race
Race fan
MARRC Cornerworker, Photographer, Newsletter editor, PR/Communications, Facebook Admin, Membership DBA, and most important: race weekend breakfast chef!
www.skinandleather.com

Macon663

Kathy takes AWESOME pictures!!