News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

NJMP lap times and pictures

Started by naya the dingo, May 04, 2010, 12:11:09 PM

mikendzel

I'll second what Peter said!!  Sorry I missed you this weekend Kathy!!

Wes07

Wow, Change my mind completely. Photographers are great! =P
Any of race 5, 11, or 13 on sunday though? I'm more embarrassed of my race 6 saturday lol.
Wes Perry Ex. 352
Winner of 7 Championships in 2011
Sunwood Builders - Wayfair - Vortex - Dunlop - Motul

Carnag3

Kathy takes lots and lots and lots of pictures.   :P
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

Xpat2b

I didn't get all the races on Sunday but I definately got Race 13 and have a couple of you in them. (lucky another lightweight racer asked me to shoot that race LOL) Bear with me, each gallery takes about 4 hours to sort through and upload, and I do have a full time day job :)

Will try to get them all up in the next few days.
Race fan
Retired MARRC Cornerworker

XFACTOR

Kathy rocks!      my AVATAR was shot by Kathy      thanks for all the hard work Kathy.  I'll be in contact for some pics. of my new bike/set up.

GODZiLLA

drew there's one pic of you when you passed me in practice at dwphotoworks.com
CCS AM #111

SVbadguy

Kathy got lots of good ones of me.  She got pics of that Nanchang CJ-6 vintage Chinese plane too.  There were several interesting aircraft in and out of KMIV over the weekend.

drew231506

CCS Expert# 13

naya the dingo

Quote from: SkinandLeather.com on May 05, 2010, 10:02:09 AM
I didn't get all the races on Sunday but I definately got Race 13 and have a couple of you in them. (lucky another lightweight racer asked me to shoot that race LOL) Bear with me, each gallery takes about 4 hours to sort through and upload, and I do have a full time day job :)

Will try to get them all up in the next few days.

Hey Kathy, I'd love for you to shoot some pictures of me at Summit at the end of the month.  I usually seem to end up in the background of other peoples shots.  I guess that means I need to go faster?!

Carnage, looks like the lap times from CMP are up.
Lory Shifflett
CCS Ex. 270
WERA Ex. 271

Xpat2b

I will be at Summit with CCS Memorial weekend.  If you can please drop me a PM or note on the SkinandLeather.com Facebook page and tell me what races you are registered for and I will make sure to get a bunch for you!
Race fan
Retired MARRC Cornerworker

GODZiLLA

CCS AM #111

Ant