News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Special thanks to CCS and RA for Sunday morning

Started by skiandclimb, May 06, 2009, 04:25:04 PM

skiandclimb

I just wanted to thank CCS and RA for allowing chapel services to be held on Sunday morning. I have been out of the racing scene for some 13 years, and RA was my first forray back into the sport (beyond local club races) and I thought it was awesome to see that the races were lead into by a prayer each day, as well as the chapel services on Sunday morning. These were not things I was used to seeing back in the 90's when I played around in the SW division. As a Christian, and a family man- it was nice being around like minded individuals when I was away from my family....it really meant alot, and just wanted to say thanks! :thumb:

On a side note- it was also great seeing everyone in the paddock stop and place a hand over their heart each morning for our National Anthem. ...especially in our pits because Jerry is in love with Leanne Rhymes! :lmao:

After 13 years away form CCS, you all really made me feel "at home".  Proof that racers are the absolute best people in the world. :thumb:

Cheers,
Ski
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

ronhix

Ron Hix
Hix Racing #975

2010 Partners - Hawkeye Superbikes - Trackdaystore.com - Dunlop - Ohlins - Arai - Woodcraft - Armour Bodies - Ayden Lee Leathers - Vesrah - SIDI - GP Tech - NESBA - CLSB

skiandclimb

BTW- Congrats on the TC win, Ron. You guys rode your butts off!  I was the fire extinguisher guy for the Probst Bros. and had a blast watching you guys scream down the straight!
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

superspud

CCS MW Am #778

ronhix

Quote from: skiandclimb on May 06, 2009, 06:28:42 PM
BTW- Congrats on the TC win, Ron. You guys rode your butts off!  I was the fire extinguisher guy for the Probst Bros. and had a blast watching you guys scream down the straight!

Thank you!  It was great to finally get the race season underway.  The winter was tooooooooo looooooooong!!!  :-)
Ron Hix
Hix Racing #975

2010 Partners - Hawkeye Superbikes - Trackdaystore.com - Dunlop - Ohlins - Arai - Woodcraft - Armour Bodies - Ayden Lee Leathers - Vesrah - SIDI - GP Tech - NESBA - CLSB