Racers free up extra cash AND payoff your home faster!

Started by tstruyk, November 07, 2006, 12:59:07 PM

tstruyk

still cranking away, this program is gathering speed and starting to take off!  We can also get seminars set up in your area if we have a decent amount of interest (5-7 people).  Basically you could come to our office (if one is local) or a neutral location and I can get a rep from the investor to give a seminar on the product.  No charge to you!  :thumb:

On a related note, conventional 30 and 20 year fixed rate mortgages have dropped a good chunk in the last few months... staring at 5.625% on my screen right now  :ahhh:

When I closed my own personal loan back in august I was HAPPY to secure 6.25%...  :kicknuts:

timing is everything! Refi now and dont make a payment until 2007! 
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Jason748

CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

tstruyk

I think we can do 3 loans a year there without a liscense, I should have that confirmed by monday!  My liscensing gal was trying to gather the info. 

I'll hit ya up early next week for sure.

Tim
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

tstruyk

OK the HOA program is available in MN, we can secure a liscense there pretty easy... Jason check your PM's!

here is a state by state approval for this loan... our own personal liscensing is a state by state case, but I have options if we personally do not hold a liscense for that state.

CCS GP/ASRA  #85

Court Jester

send me whatever info you can.
pm'ed my address to you
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

tstruyk

most info is in the video, I'll see if I can drum up some literature as well.  also working on a seminar for you!  :thumb:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85

Court Jester

CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

tstruyk

Spring is almost here!!

Interest rates are on the rise, might be time to look at that adjustable rate mortgage you have now and swap it out for a conventional 30, 40 or even 50 year fixed rate term!

Home Ownership Accelerator program is still available, check out the website at www.hometownequitymortgage.com

20 and 30 year fixed rates at 5.875%!! 

PM me for information or to apply!  As always, discounts to racers  :thumb:

Tim
CCS GP/ASRA  #85

jrsmail616

Have you had any takers on the board?  It sounds interesting.

Jon
------------------
Some of us are serious, some not so serious, and some just play and terrorize the rest of us.

tstruyk

I handled Jeff's financing for him, not on the HOA program... just a conventional loan.  A gentleman in MN should be closing here in the next day or so.  I have another guy in NJ that I am working with on a purchase.

Many have inquired and are on the fence but thats normal,  there is always hesitation with this program as its something new.  Something that goes completely against what youve been "told" about how a mortgage "should" work.

I sell 2-3 a month here locally, mostly to people who work with money (financial planners, consultants, accounts, even other people in the mortgage industry as there are only a few shops in the area that sell this type of program). 

The HOA program is NOT for every borrower.  If you save your money religously and dont "spend what you make" its a GREAT loan!!  If your paycheck to paycheck or impulsive with your spending its not the best program.

We offer every type of loan available, and I can work with most states (if not i have a close friend that is liscensed in the remaining states that I can work it out with).  Shoot me a PM or call my office if you have any specific questions about anything related to mortgage loans in general.

636-928-3278.  Just ask for Tim!   :thumb:

Tim
CCS GP/ASRA  #85

Jeff

And if anybody has questions for me on it, feel free to PM or email me or ask them here.

I have nothing but absolute great things to say about Tim and the re-fi process.  I was dreading it as the first mortgage was a huge pain in the ass, but this was only slightly more involved than buying a car...  Very quick, easy and perfectly aligned to what we needed...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Jason748

Quote from: tstruyk on March 16, 2007, 11:10:00 AM
A gentleman in MN should be closing here in the next day or so.

Don't know if I would call myself a gentleman...but , yep signed the papers last Monday for my HOA.
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com