News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

ROC MOVED!!!!

Started by d-wire, April 24, 2010, 11:14:39 AM

R1Racer99

The Michelin races at Barber seemed very successful last year, if they don't do it again, CCS could take it's place in October couldn't they? I chose Barber over Daytona last year, I'm sure plenty of racers would show up there just because it's such a great track.

Carnag3

Team Challenge should be interesting.  I think they should do it somewhere in between for the 3 easy coast regions at least.  Barber, CMP, VIR.  Hell why not Summit ;)
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

daviid

Road Atlanta! Although Barber is a much more central location
David | 03 Suzuki SV650 | ASRA/CCS/WERA SE EX #484
RacerStuff.net / RTech Racing Fuels Fuels / Continental / Next Level Motorsports

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
-Benjamin Franklin

CounterSteerer

I was looking forward to Daytona this year. Booo  :wah:

1. D-Wire You Are A Sissy... To say you wouldn't win at Daytona.
2. I for one am very sad to hear we wont be racing at Daytona this Oct. A great track in my opinion!
3. The fast guys will be fast no matter what track they run.

It will be nice to have the tri oval paved especially Nascar Turn 4 over the tunnel.

Homestead, VIR or Barber? VIR & Barber are great tracks. But if I had a choice i would choose Homestead only because its closer to me and I hate driving. Ha
CCS FL, ASRA
Jason Edmonds

Canadian

Homestead for me, its only a 30 hour drive,i have never ridden Daytona so i am a bit sad i have to wait one more year
Steve Greene
CCS# 316

mikendzel

How about Indy?  Centrally located, I'm sure that there would be a ton of entries (I'm guessing a lot of us would like to ride on a MotoGP track) and it has a golf course!

dylanfan53

That would be extremely awesome!
Don Cook
CCS #53

kawtipping

Quote from: mikendzel on April 25, 2010, 12:35:45 PM
How about Indy?  Centrally located, I'm sure that there would be a ton of entries (I'm guessing a lot of us would like to ride on a MotoGP track) and it has a golf course!

Though Indy would be a great experience, weather could be  a huge problem. 
Moto Union - Ducati & MV Agusta of Milwaukee

Who wants a pasta ride?

GSXR RACER MIKE

The average temp's at Indy for the ROC weekend show a low of 43* and a high of 65* (record high of 86* and a record low of 25*).

And for kicks, the average temp's at Heartland Park for the ROC weekend show a low of 56* and a high of 74* (record high of 90* and a record low of 19*).
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

eh427

I hope its not Homestead. It's way too far and I think there would be a better turn out if it was at
Barber, VIR, Roebling or even Jersey. Although the weather could be a factor at Jersey also. My vote is for Barber.
Eric Helmbach
CCS #427
ASRA Team Challenge Overall #1
Chester Auto Repair Racing
Grease Monkey Racing

Jason748

Should have it "up north"  on a non-CCS track... maybe say BIR...    :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

SnacktimeKC

I'm pumped about this. I've always thought Daytona gave the advantage to the HP guys.

I vote for Heartland Park or Barber. I say Heartland because I can sleep in my own bed. -Snack