guy in the black hat??

Started by jon211, October 03, 2009, 07:22:19 PM

jon211

I can't seem to find his website.  It's something like guyintheblackhat.com.  Last time i checked he took some pretty good pictures.

Anybody know?
AM #89

jon211

AM #89

chaplain220

He does take a good picture, and he gets out on the bike from time to time with us as well, and is very good at candid shots in the pit, most of which are great, but there are a few times when you're eating, that can really come back and haunt ya.  You know how they tell you to have a banana during the weekend to keep from cramping... Bad time to have a lens lurking nearby!

XFACTOR

what series you running? If Mid-Atlantic and Southeast then   Kathy from skinandleather.com takes sweet pics.

Expat2b

FYI in case you haven't heard ~ Congrats to Pete (Under the Black Hat) his pics were published in RRW magazine recently! 
Race fan
MARRC Cornerworker, Photographer, Newsletter editor, PR/Communications, Facebook Admin, Membership DBA, and most important: race weekend breakfast chef!
www.skinandleather.com

P_M

Quote from: SkinandLeather.com on October 04, 2009, 12:50:17 AM
FYI in case you haven't heard ~ Congrats to Pete (Under the Black Hat) his pics were published in RRW magazine recently! 

Thanks for the congrats Kathy.. Now, I just have to find an issue.. Of course, this is the one that didn't seem to get to my local outlet (yeah, I know, I should have a subscription).. hehehehe..

As for the VIR pics from Sept. first day is up and second day is coming.. soon..

Art, thanks for the compliments.  As for the every popular candids in the pits.. well.. Yeah, I guess the bannana can come back to haunt you once in a while.. Or the map.. or.. LOL!  I still need to show you that pic from my photo book (I self published one a wihle ago to see how hard it would be for me to do it.. ) You should think it a bit more flattering then the .. Uh. Bananannaananna picture..

Ok, so I'm faster with my camera then you are with your bike..

Black Cowboy Hats - Keep the sun off my neck.
Nikon (because I use the best)
RnR Cycles - Great folks, great service
Team Pro-Motion - Just for the fun of it..
Photographing the Racing because I love the Sport and you folks ROCK!