Service Tables

Started by Thingy, December 06, 2009, 11:34:41 PM

Thingy

I want to buy a motorcyle table but all I can find online are the hydraulic lift service tables.  What I want is the type of table that you would see under the Yoshimura canopy, for example.  Just a regular table with folding legs and a ramp that I can put the bike on with front and rear stands.  I can't seem to remember any of the brands that I have seen over the years and can't believe I can't find anything online.  I appreciate the help guys!
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

Woofentino Pugrossi

Like this?

Dennis Kirk sells this one for $270 (Powerstands Racing Power Platform)
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

F2RGK

No offense, but thosae stands suck.  They are very weak, and parts fall of them.  I had ordered 3 of them from Tucker Rocky, and sent them all back.  I wanted one for the same reason and 2 for the shop. 

Go to Harbour Freight, they sell a lift that is portable with wheels, hydraulic too-foot petals pump for a few hundred dollars. 

I use 2 of those in the shop along side with the expensive lifts you're referring too. 
If you're not Smilin' while you're ridin', then QUIT!

Thingy

Yep, that is the type of table that I am looking for.  I know that I have seen several different brands over the years.  Does anybody know where I might find some other brands?  I am a little leary of the Powerstands after the last post.
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Gixxerblade

vnvbandit

Now that's a good idea!   :thumb:
~Brian
CCS FL 68
ASRA 68
Thanks
Nancy&Patrick

GSXR RACER MIKE

Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Woofentino Pugrossi

Lightech makes a good one thats popular with WSB and WSBK guys. Carbon fibre top. Just costs $2000.  :wtf:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Gixxerblade

Quote from: vnvbandit on December 07, 2009, 08:17:18 PM

Now that's a good idea!   :thumb:
I can't take credit for it. Huey from Marrietta Motorsports told me about it.

Thingy

That s definitely a good idea, and cheap.  The primary feature that I am looking for is the ability to easily fold it up (or take it apart) to get it out of the way.  That is why I don't want one of the big hydraulic tables.  I have limited space to park my motorcycles when I am not working on them.
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Gixxerblade

Bill,
That table I have you can take apart. I just bolted mine together because I have the room for it in my garage. A few screws and it collapses into 6 pieces of plywood. I added the diamond plate just cuz...

Eye-p

Donnie Unger @ Ducpond Motorsports makes a nice folding aluminum table. IT is way nicer than the Powerstands POS at about the same cost.
Jason Levitt
Full Spectrum Power
www.speed-cell.com