News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Things to do with a MW SS bike

Started by DEVINC, September 29, 2009, 02:38:27 PM

skiandclimb

OK- I gotta ask....whats a Bone Vitamin?  My wife is 5ft nothing, and weighs 95 lbs.  She lives on Dr. Pepper, and I would like to see her, at a bare minimum, taking a good supplement as she hates drinking milk.
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

roadracer162

Seacoast Vitamins Maximum Bone Aid.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

skiandclimb

And this works well?  Bone density improvements and whatnot?
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

DEVINC

I think I am going to take it anyways. It was like $14. I figure that on top of my cheap multivitamin can't hurt.

Super Dave

Quote from: skiandclimb on October 01, 2009, 12:48:32 PM
And this works well?  Bone density improvements and whatnot?
The specific part that I took it for was the Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite.  It's some kind of "catalyst" that can really reduce the knitting time of broken bones.  That was where my scientist friend came in.  I went to a doctor with a self inflicted race track broken hand, and two weeks later at a check up, the doctor said I was all good.  My scientist friend and I have recommended it to others when they have had broken bones.  Hard to say conclusively if it works, but, from my experience, it did reduce my down time.  Others have had similar remarks. 

Read how it's marketed at Seacoast.
http://www.seacoastvitamins.com/product_info.php?products_id=803
Good place to deal with.  I found the Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite in other products, but it was in lower concentrations and at about five times the cost.  I've bought some other suppliments from them before.  Shipping has always been reasonable and quick too.  They were out of the bone suppliment once though too.
Super Dave