I was ripped off and I'm pissed!

Started by Over-ReActor, July 22, 2009, 09:19:14 PM

mikendzel

Quote from: plasticweld on July 27, 2009, 12:09:48 AM
My guess is that he does not race and does no more than lurk here; another tough guy behind the keyboard who has never done anything. Ask this 17 year old punk what type of bike he races, where he races and what CCS events or Wera events he rides. How about his rider number so we can go over and meet him at his pit. he  just stirs the pot with his ignorance. Guys here actually responded to what he had to say out of normal racer respect. He has not shown that same kind of respect to the real racers here, he is just a troll without a life

Exactly.  His M.O. is to post outrageous stuff when he is drunk.  WERA eventually banned him from their forum for it.

plasticweld

Mike did you wreck  this weekend I thought I heard someone say you did a little off road riding but not sure if it was you or another Mike  I did not see you Sunday,
EmpireGP.com
Sport Bike Plastic Welding, Custom Painting Tank Repair
Ride Hard Take Chances    We Need the Work!

CCS WERA #865

Burt Munro

Quote from: GSXR RACER MIKE on July 25, 2009, 09:12:51 PM
Hey chaplain220, here's what I said in a thread Over-Reactor started about 3 weeks after he registered on this site back in January 2009, it was titled "Help me with my Karma points, morons!", it was in the Shooting the bull section.

I think it's kinda funny and sad at the same time how things haven't changed with him and that Drama Queen record he's playing has just kept skipping and endlessly spews out
DRAMA....DRAMA....DRAMA....DRAMA....DRAMA....

So, does that make me a Drama Queen too, Mike?   :kicknuts:    :biggrin:

(I can almost predict your anticipated reply, word for word)   :spank:
Just remember, the most obvious response isn't always as funny!

Hey, you gonna be able to at least come out and visit at Blackhawk this summer?  I remember you saying the employment thing had changed for you.     :ahhh:

We had a lot of fun this last weekend........   hope you can make it out sometime soon!

And as far as Nixon's veto of the helmet law legislation, I never expected him to ever sign
it.  Although I thought he might just take the cowards way out and let it drag out and finally become law anyway without him taking any action on it due to the time limit rule.

For me personally,  living in Missouri, it wouldn't have changed my lifestyle.  The bad incident I had 30 years ago this month made me a believer in how much good a helmet can provide. 

I just haven't made up my mind as to whether this is one those situations where the stupid people of the world deserve the benefit of the rest of us paying their bills for them and/or their kids for the rest of their lives because they made a stupid decision - or combination of decisions.  Part of me still believes this country was founded on the 'freedom of choice' doctrine.  And the other part of me says, don't expect the rest of us to support you for life because you're too stupid to be trusted with that freedom or privilege!!!
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Over-ReActor

Quote from: chaplain220 on July 25, 2009, 04:54:43 PM
You, Over reactor, may not care for the opinions of these guys who have posted on your rant thread, but several of the guys you f-bombed have given everything in service to their country and communities.  They are also friends, and obviously they are practicing self-control in not lashing out at your childlike tirade, but since the moderator hasnt shut this down as an insult to everyone who breaks loose a rear tire and swaps leather in T1, here's a couple things you should know.  To risk friendships over an event that is clearly beyond your control, especially something that is such a waste of our legislatures time, as the need to compel people to wear a shielding device over their head when they are riding a motorcycle, because they are too prideful, arrogant and selfish to make the decision themselves, is foolish indeed.  And to then link the helmet law to a conspiracy to outlaw motorcycles????  That's just your immaturity and lack of understanding of how the political system interacts with commerce. 

It's also okay to disagree with President Obama, but I wont call him a clown or goofball, or any other disrespectful insult that liberals often apply to other political figures which I have greatly respected.  I believe President Obama is a weak leader that has made many poor decisions, with very questionable links to corrupt individuals and organizations, including his recent lash at police officers that now find themselves caught up in his personal friendships and political bias. 

A racer becomes a fast racer because he stops making mistakes and gets smooth, but a fast racer does not become a hero in roadracing until he learns how to demonstrate good sportsmanship and perseverance, even when things dont go his way.  You could learn a lot from this. This is a place where our roadracing family shares, discusses, and at times disagrees, but we dont treat each other like crap.  My anger and lack of self control almost cost me my marriage many years back, I hope you gain control of yours. 
Wow, I know my ranting is hard to read sometimes, but some people get some of it sometimes.

Since you are calm, cool and collective, could you name the "several" people that responded and I f-bombed or was it one that didn't really respond with anything and my response, to anyone without a stick up their arse, would take it as a joke?

Did I reall tie the helmet law to a conspiracy to ban motorcycles?  Or did I use it as an example for something that you might care about losing, something that would effect you and then you would care?  You don't care about my helmet law being repealed so, you dismiss it out of hand. You think I'm childish. What if it was something "you" wanted?  Get it now?

You don't think our legislature had time for this?  They were elected by the people, for the people. I'm the people, buddy. They also have time to take in AMA and Abate money. I wonder why they don't repeal it. Do you think it might kill the cash cow.

And remember this, all you "real racers", repealing a helmet law won't mean you can't wear a helmet at the track. I actually think it will stiill be mandatory in superbike and optimal in ss.

Btw, give me positive Karma, morons! Still cracks me up.

mikendzel

Quote from: plasticweld on July 27, 2009, 11:58:32 AM
Mike did you wreck  this weekend I thought I heard someone say you did a little off road riding but not sure if it was you or another Mike  I did not see you Sunday,

Yeah, it was me.  I high sided coming out of Turn 5 and had a pretty fun ride.  I was thinking that I could get my bike back together and ride the last 2 races on Sunday, but some serious swelling ensued Saturday night and I had to sit Sunday out.  I'm getting my wrist X-rayed after work, I have abrasions/bruising on both knees, right shoulder, both hips and I cut my right foot open.  Also I think I messed something up in the right side of my right foot.

The bike needs a couple pieces for my right rear set, a new brake lever, clip on tube, throttle tube/assembly, exhaust can, wind screen, and either a lot of work to repair the thrashed bodywork or just plain new bodywork.  My suit (I was wearing my freshly repaired blue one), helmet, gloves and boots are lost causes. 

I love that track though!!  If I was physically able to pull the clutch lever in, I would have gone back for more!!  :thumb:

How did you and Russ do???  Did you like the track?

plasticweld

Mike I hope nothing is broken, you do sound like your banged up pretty good, Let me know if you want any help with the body work, I would be glad to give you a body set at cost if it will help. I should have looked for you in the pits and just brought it back home with me that way you I could have brought it with me to Summit.

I liked the track by the end of Thursday night I was so disgusted with the poor management in the in field I was hoping we would never come back. I am convinced that the track was designed by a racer and it is managed by someone who has never been to a race, The surface was great, the coarse challenging. I can only wonder if they will actually make the changes, I would have rather seen one less club house for the members and a few more showers, more electric and a less Nazi approach to how the manage the pits they try and take a lot of fun out of racing.. If nothing else I gained a new appreciation for some of the other tracks we use.

Russ after only one session was a second faster than I was, he was down in the 13s by the end of the day... what a rotten punk , after I fixed his bike and got him new tires he has the nerve to pass me
EmpireGP.com

CCS WERA #865

Over-ReActor

Quote from: plasticweld on July 27, 2009, 12:09:48 AM
My guess is that he does not race and does no more than lurk here; another tough guy behind the keyboard who has never done anything. Ask this 17 year old punk what type of bike he races, where he races and what CCS events or Wera events he rides. How about his rider number so we can go over and meet him at his pit. he  just stirs the pot with his ignorance. Guys here actually responded to what he had to say out of normal racer respect. He has not shown that same kind of respect to the real racers here, he is just a troll without a life

Hi Buddy,
I will respond to you out of real racer respect.  I have raced in real races.  My first race was on my 40th birthday at Gateway.  Was happy to take 3rd place.  I also did a few other club races with another organization (not wera).

I decided I was too slow and old to have any real fun at it, so I concentrated all my time on trackdays.  I just couldn't get enough practice while actually racing.  I would never call myself fast, like the real racers, but I wouldn't call myself slow any longer.  Some people actually think I'm decent now, I still disagree.

I know I have never did anything in the grand scheme of things on the racetrack, like the real racers, have you?

I have ridden across Europe, which was a pretty good time, but nothing that would impress a real racer like Rossi.  I rode for 2 weeks across the most wicked parts of Mexico, but a real racer like Spies isn't going to care.  I rode with Freddie Spenser and Kevin Schwantz, they weren't really impressed with my style.  I did a trackday with a guy that has won more than one AMA Superbike race this year.  He is a real racer, he blew my doors off, but it was fun pitting with him.  He was humble and made it fun.  Another Superbike racer was there and he tried to teach me some things.  He realized it was futile and gave up.  He was a real racer.  He would never consider me one no matter what.  It was fun though.

You have to be careful how you use the term real racers.  Some think the back markers in the DMG are not real racers.

For the curious, I've been on this bbs longer that most.  I registered in Jan 2004 under my real name.  I save it for when I have real racing things to say.

Good luck

GSXR RACER MIKE

Quote from: Burt Munro on July 27, 2009, 01:10:00 PMHey, you gonna be able to at least come out and visit at Blackhawk this summer?  I remember you saying the employment thing had changed for you.     :ahhh:

We had a lot of fun this last weekend........   hope you can make it out sometime soon!

The part time business I started with my brother a year ago is now full time for both of us. The only thing stopping me from coming out to race is the lack of Health Insurance due to taking the big step to be self-employed and voluntarily (to the shock of the management) leaving my secure job of 21 years just 3 weeks ago (where I was 5th in seniority at a company of 230+ employees). I plan on getting Health Insurance really soon and hopefully make the last 2 events at BFR, I'd love to go to Barber and Mid-Ohio as well, but I doubt that's going to happen even if I get the Insurance. If the Insurance thing has a waiting period or whatever then I will at least show up to spectate and show my support by heckling you from the sidelines (but I really want to race at least 1 event this season).  :thumb:
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

plasticweld

Quote from: Over-ReActor on July 27, 2009, 08:46:46 PM

For the curious, I've been on this bbs longer that most.  I registered in Jan 2004 under my real name.  I save it for when I have real racing things to say.

Good luck quote]

Your a coward and a phony tell your lies some place else
EmpireGP.com

CCS WERA #865

mikendzel

Quote from: plasticweld on July 27, 2009, 05:35:21 PM

Mike I hope nothing is broken, you do sound like your banged up pretty good, Let me know if you want any help with the body work, I would be glad to give you a body set at cost if it will help. I should have looked for you in the pits and just brought it back home with me that way you I could have brought it with me to Summit.

I liked the track by the end of Thursday night I was so disgusted with the poor management in the in field I was hoping we would never come back. I am convinced that the track was designed by a racer and it is managed by someone who has never been to a race, The surface was great, the coarse challenging. I can only wonder if they will actually make the changes, I would have rather seen one less club house for the members and a few more showers, more electric and a less Nazi approach to how the manage the pits they try and take a lot of fun out of racing.. If nothing else I gained a new appreciation for some of the other tracks we use.

Russ after only one session was a second faster than I was, he was down in the 13s by the end of the day… what a rotten punk , after I fixed his bike and got him new tires he has the nerve to pass me

That Russ is fast!  You guys looked good in practice Saturday morning!

I went to the hospital last night, and it turns out I did break one of the bones in my wrist.  Looks like the one bone that has a poor blood supply and takes forever to heal....  :banghead:  This will most likely be the end of my season, but I'll try to make it out to Summit to watch!

How did you and Russ do in the races??

plasticweld

Mike sorry about the wrist.. been there done that  Jon Doodson from our pits suffering the same injury he is hoping to race at Summit not sure it is doctor recommended but he told  me he was just going to take it easy,

Russ and I both finished middle of the pack, I had some great guys to race with in the F 40 both days and had a blast on Sunday when I finally thought I got around someone I had been chasing the whole race it turned out the checkered flag had already been thrown, I did not know that until turn 2 Russ I think did a 6th place for his best finish not sure which race I only raced the GTO and the F40 both days  he raced the GTU and came 9th I think the other races I am not sure about Joe Cotterino did real well this weekend putting us all to shame, the only cool think I got to do with Joe is drag race him down to turn one and come up inside of him until he slammed the door shut into the corner, fun while it lasted but I was not going to hold hime up for more than a corner.

How did you do for lap times and finishes, I hope your crash was not in the first race
EmpireGP.com

CCS WERA #865

mikendzel

Unfortunately it was it the first race!  I was hoping to at least see how well I was running because I really felt good on the bike, but the timing system interference thing happened... 

Does John have a cast?  I thought I saw a splint, and hoping that's all I get!  I need to play in my band in order to pay for all of this racing nonsense!