I was ripped off and I'm pissed!

Started by Over-ReActor, July 22, 2009, 09:19:14 PM

catman

Quote from: DR ENERGYSMART on July 30, 2009, 01:42:02 AM
DAYMN   OR , Ease on Down the road- this group,unlike the wera forum, is historically much friendlier.
I once mouthed off on the wera forum about some unfinished  suspension work I GOT AT SPEEDWERKS(ALL BETTER NOW)  and got this sort of response, yet not banned.
I still cannot believe I deserved the seemingly pre-judged  responses, even posted  the original email I sent to Steve at the shop  asking if they could complete the  fork change and a good ballpark setup ,since I am a dog trainer who just likes to ride. Noone was interested in 1 word of the mistakes that were made including the wrong insert to the attack trips I wanted installed(correctly) I went against the grain to help the unknowing peeps that may wander over . The front wheel was all but locked up as I dragged it over towards my trailer- Steve said it would loosen- Yea I brought the Brembo MC to them, but the front wheel lockup was obviously just a bad purchase I made in the wera classifieds
They likely do better work on their own A Bikes .. I spent a bunch towards them also previously nomo 4 sure.
That was to alert other beginner folks, to help them make a good decision when spending their hard earned $.
Your discussion here seems futile and unnecessary . You will not likely get banned as easily  from here quite yet, so let it ride. Do yourself a favor  :cheers:

Anger management helps us all,convert now!  
HEY FUNSIZE  Do you make those cat sweaters in an 2x?

Admin

Enough is enough. Thread locked until further review.

spyderchick

I apologize for not catching this sooner, we've been pretty busy. For the record, ORA is on a little forum vacation.

Jeff will decide whether to make that permanent.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".