News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

The June and July dates for the MW

Started by kevinhuff, January 26, 2011, 01:22:44 AM

jigs

What's up bro!!  Yeah,pretty sure we'll be there.......looking forward to it...talk soon. :thumb:

Sobottka

Quote from: racenrub on February 19, 2011, 05:24:50 PM
Haha, ya i don't understand quads for some reason. I can't fathom racing supercross on a 3-wheeler though. JIGS are you talking about decatur,il if so i'm just 15 miles away in Illiopolis from this sobottka you mentioned.
Decatur Il it is!!! Soy City! Woot!!!
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

grasslander

Quote from: jigs on February 21, 2011, 12:03:44 PM
What's up bro!!  Yeah,pretty sure we'll be there.......looking forward to it...talk soon. :thumb:

Hey any area info you need just let me know.  It's probably safe for you to bring SlowMan...
CCS #413 CMRA #413
G-Baby Racing Endurance Team
2013 ASRA Team Challenge GTL National Champions
2015 US National Endurance Series LW National Champions

jigs

OK,he'll be there...lol,yup,Racenrub...godd ole' Robbie's out of "Soy City"....dubious distinction I might add,I may go through there,we'll have to sort it out but we're goin'.................

Paratrooper22

Quote from: jigs on February 17, 2011, 06:09:45 PM
Better then none....otherwise we'd be terrorizing tho poor track day orgs and they'd be getting bitched at....eesshhh!!
So Robbie...maybe I will do HTP then for MW pointage,if I'm lucky who know maybe get a third somewhere............

Good luck with that, old man :P Not gonna happen on my watch :)
CCS MW/GP #44

"4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul"

POW/MIA - "You're Never Forgotten!"  Operation Iraqi Freedom '06 - '08

racenrub

Good buisness, i remeber meeting you at HPT last year,was my first race. Still can't understand how your helmet got so sweaty haha. Well hopefully i'll be seeing you back out there in another 2 months.
There's always worse things then dying

jigs

Oh yeah,well good luck tryning to get me to bring you some Spotted Cow palsy....shoulda thought of that huh..."young man'    So,let's get it over with.........I suppose you want a case huh.

Paratrooper22

Quote from: jigs on February 23, 2011, 05:12:41 PM
Oh yeah,well good luck tryning to get me to bring you some Spotted Cow palsy....shoulda thought of that huh..."young man'    So,let's get it over with.........I suppose you want a case huh.

I guess I gotta play my cards right... Yeah, I'm gonna need a few cases... :D I plan on making the BHF round in July, by the way. Lookin forward to it!
CCS MW/GP #44

"4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul"

POW/MIA - "You're Never Forgotten!"  Operation Iraqi Freedom '06 - '08