News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

NOT RACING ROAD AMERICA

Started by Racingxtc7, April 18, 2004, 06:09:43 PM

Xian_13

QuoteThe sanctioning body can only do so much with what's available there.  They are supplying the venue, it's up to the racers (teams) to supply the entertainment.

Hope this doesn't mean you are going to be in a bikini on the grid again  :P
(although it was entertaining ;D )
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

Super Dave

QuoteHope this doesn't mean you are going to be in a bikini on the grid again  :P
(although it was entertaining ;D )

No, with this weather a red one piece is more my style...

8)
Super Dave

Racingxtc7

Not that i wanted to bring it up again but my point is simple. If Road America is so expensive then raise the price for everyone  INSTEAD of just JACKING the price on people who can't afford to pre enter because they have all of they're money tied up trying to get there bike race readdy.

QuoteAnd Jeff, if there's any logic in your argument concerning pre-entering, I sure as hell can't find it.
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

KBOlsen

They DO raise the price for everyone.  Pre-entry at RA is more expensive than anywhere else.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Super Dave

QuoteIf Road America is so expensive then raise the price for everyone  INSTEAD of just JACKING the price on people who can't afford to pre enter because they have all of they're money tied up trying to get there bike race readdy.

Like Kim said, she gets it, Road America is expensive for everyone.

So it Daytona.

So is prepping a bike.

Actually racing is exensive.

Yup, that's the truth.  Racing, anything, really, is very expensive.  Some people that do this make $160k a year, and they spend all of it on racing.  Yet they don't go faster than me and my $12k income.  

So, you need to decide what you're gonna be...a racer or not.  Teams that are able to "buy their entries for the year" are blessed.  Or they have worked and sacrificed to get to that point.  

If you've got problems prepping the bike you've got, get a nice 125 GP bike that doesn't cost so much.  Everyone sees this whole program as expensive.  It certainly isn't going to get cheaper.
Super Dave

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote Racing, anything, really, is very expensive.  

No kidding. I was dropping big coin on RC pan cars years ago. ;D ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod