Paintjobs for your track or street bike!

Started by Bart #72, February 06, 2009, 04:46:29 PM

Biketographer

pictures!  pictures! pictures !

Please.
Show some recent stuff.   "We" all know you do great work, but some people need to see recent work !
pictures!  pictures! pictures !pictures!  pictures! pictures !pictures!  pictures! pictures !
When in traffic:  "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" or, just a simple mistake.

Bart #72

Quote from: Biketographer on December 15, 2020, 09:21:49 PM
pictures!  pictures! pictures !

Please.
Show some recent stuff.   "We" all know you do great work, but some people need to see recent work !
pictures!  pictures! pictures !pictures!  pictures! pictures !pictures!  pictures! pictures !

Sorry Biketographer I stopped uploading pics up to photobucket years ago.

For more recent up to date pictures please check out my DC Paintworx page on Facebook and Instagram.
Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Biketographer

When in traffic:  "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" or, just a simple mistake.

Bart #72

Quote from: Biketographer on December 16, 2020, 05:58:25 AM
photobucket ???

Upload them here.

Unless I'm not seeing it, I don't see a upload pictures button.
Need paint or  Race / Track bodywork?  PM or email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for pricing on Armour Bodies bodywork.

Biketographer

below the box for your text, look for  "attachments and other options"
Then browse your computer for the image.
You can still link to pictures hosted elsewhere, if you prefer.

Bart #72

Test

Bart #72

Quote from: Biketographer on December 18, 2020, 10:11:17 PM
below the box for your text, look for  "attachments and other options"
Then browse your computer for the image.
You can still link to pictures hosted elsewhere, if you prefer.

Must have been a new feature since they updated the site awhile back.  I never noticed it.

Bart #72

Bart #72

Fresh Powdercoat.

Biketographer

That is NICE work !Is any of that stickers/decals? Or is it all paint?  I can not tell, but it all looks very very nice.

Bart #72

DC Paintworx R6

Bart #72

Quote from: Biketographer on December 20, 2020, 06:22:50 PM
That is NICE work !Is any of that stickers/decals? Or is it all paint?  I can not tell, but it all looks very very nice.

On the Ovale it is gloss black paint with decals made by Drippinwet