Robling?

Started by GAMEDIC, August 28, 2002, 07:52:09 PM

GAMEDIC

Will there be a practice before the race?..if so...how long before the race and how long does it last?

Chewy

There is normally a track sponsored practice on Friday.  It is an all day practice.  We usually get one or two rounds of practice on Sat and Sun morning prior to the start of the races.

Chewy

GAMEDIC

Great...thanks....do you happen to know what the gate fee is to get in?...i'll have to just do the sunday practice...doesn't look like funds are gonna let me spend the extra $80 for friday...but i looked and can't fine the gate fee anywhere

Chewy

Gate fees at Roebling are $20/person.  If you are there and registered for races you can also practice on Sat morning as well.

Chewy

GAMEDIC

i looked at the scedual and it has my class practice for sunday?

Chewy

What class are you running?

GAMEDIC

Chewy

Yeah, your race is on Sunday but if you get registered on Sat you can practice on Sat as well.  All the sprint races are on Sunday and there are lots of people that only do sprint but they used both sat and sun morning practices to sort their bikes out.  So if you are able to come down on Sat morning and get registered the practice time will be well worth it.  Sundays can be tricky in Savannah.  Sometimes we are trying to beat the storms so we may only get one round of practice on Sunday.

Chewy

GAMEDIC

i should be there friday afternoon...i don't know how much practice time i can put on my tires...lol..not alot...

Chewy

Cool, see you there.

Chewy

TreyBone

See yall Friday bout' noon.  Peace ;D

GAMEDIC

Well doesn't look like i'm going to be able to make it...funds are just not there...i know i will not be able to go to N FL so i'm looking to be at VIR...i guess it looks like i will have to pretty much start my season next year....good luck guys