Why do we race?

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, May 04, 2007, 05:26:39 AM

SnacktimeKC

Quote from: spyderchick on May 14, 2007, 02:23:49 PM
I've gotta stop preachin' to the choir. :preachon: Can I get a 'Hallelujah'?  :biggrin:

Hallelujah! -Snack

tshort

I'm trying to remember whether I can remember a time when I saw Rossi "stand someone up" in a race.  This season he certainly has had plenty of opportunity to do it, given how much time he has spent out of the lead in the races.  It's not that he hasn't made any passes.  And it's not that he hasn't blown a couple tries (remember last weekend - ended up overcooking it and went off the track).
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Ducmarc

that maybe at that level no one would stand up they might crash out instead I'm trying to think of a time when i saw anybody stand up in moto gp

HAWK

Quote from: spyderchick on May 14, 2007, 02:23:49 PM
I've gotta stop preachin' to the choir. :preachon: Can I get a 'Hallelujah'?  :biggrin:

I think you got several!
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

tigerblade

Quote from: tshort on May 14, 2007, 07:04:30 PM
I'm trying to remember whether I can remember a time when I saw Rossi "stand someone up" in a race.  This season he certainly has had plenty of opportunity to do it, given how much time he has spent out of the lead in the races.  It's not that he hasn't made any passes.  And it's not that he hasn't blown a couple tries (remember last weekend - ended up overcooking it and went off the track).

2005 Jerez   8)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

zx10ragentorange

I think the skill level plays a big part. Many times when some club guys may have been "stood up" I think the AMA and Motogp guys would not have  had to even change their line much or they would have changed their line without a hickup.