CCS vs. Wera

Started by Over-ReActor, January 23, 2009, 09:42:50 PM

yetidave

Quote from: Over-ReActor on January 28, 2009, 01:16:39 AM
I bunched plenty of their panties. Believe me. Once I left there, their viewing dropped dramatically. They had to re open the dungeon to regenerate interest. I was their biggest star. Most people don't go there no more cause I'm not there.

Wow. Just wow.

Gixxerblade

ORA are you drunk again? I really dont know or care why you got banned but believe me, you are not that interesting as you say you were.  :lmao: I hear you even an alright guy and pretty fast at the track in real life.  :cheers:
As far as safety wiring is concerned I open the WERA rulebook and safety wire to their standards and then some, I have never raced a WERA race but have held a license with them. Can't be too careful and being an aircraft mechanic gives me the willies even more. Hey Mongo when are you going to require knee pucks to be safety-wired?  I have hit more of those and been hit by more of them on track than any bikes parts. :lmao: That may be a real issue.  :biggrin:

Mongo

Rich has either substance abuse or mental issues and I got tired of cleaning up after him in the mornings.

I gave you plenty of chances to clean up your act on the board.  You couldn't do it, so you're now gone forever.  You can quit emailing me.  You can quit emailing national publications.  You can quit even trying passively aggressively here, I'm not letting you back on my BBS. 

On the starter - it was Al Wilcox and the shirt was solid pink matching the pants.  He's still working for us at Summit Point.  Al rocks. 

The CCS/CRA etc... thread is getting the person starting it grief for bitching about the pricing, not for mentioning CCS or any other organization.  Most of the people you'll notice race with more than one sanctioning body.

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

benprobst

Quote from: Mongo on January 28, 2009, 08:30:23 AM

On the starter - it was Al Wilcox and the shirt was solid pink matching the pants.  He's still working for us at Summit Point.  Al rocks. 

Jumpin Al is the man! I actually remeber him from when I used to ride my huffy 50 miles a weekend at the races, I used to dig his checkered flag routine. Cant beleive he is still working.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

Over-ReActor

Rich has either substance abuse or mental issues and I got tired of cleaning up after him in the mornings.

I gave you plenty of chances to clean up your act on the board.  You couldn't do it, so you're now gone forever.  You can quit emailing me.  You can quit emailing national publications.  You can quit even trying passively aggressively here, I'm not letting you back on my BBS. 

I appreciate that you used the word either. Most people would have thought both. I would have quit emailing you if you would have "just said no".

Did you like my letter to the national publication?  Thanks for letting me know it was read. I can quit searching the headlines everyday. Was funny wasn't it?

What does passive aggressive mean?  Was that a slam?  I don't think I ever did that to you. I was polite.

Jeff

LOL.. ORA.. Dude...  The thing is, these forums aren't a democracy.  They're up to the sole and utter discretion of whoever runs them.  Shit man, Mongo banned ME for a week.  But I guess running my own forums helps me understand that it doesn't matter what I think.  It's HIS playground (as this is mine).  If I don't like it, I pick up my toys and leave.  However, there's no point in bitching about it and saying what sucks, etc.  It doesn't do any good...

(and Mongo, I always said I didn't race Wera because I could never figure out how to safety wire my tires to the rims. LOL...  just givin ya shit man)

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Jeff

Oh, and in case there was any question about this site, Yes, I do profit from it.  Certainly not enough to retire or do anything extravagant after paying for my servers, but it's enough for a few good dinners to compensate my wife & kids for the time I spend setting up stuff..
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

bel-biv

The CCS/CRA etc... thread is getting the person starting it grief for bitching about the pricing, not for mentioning CCS or any other organization.  Most of the people you'll notice race with more than one sanctioning body.

i'm not saying the guy didn't ask for his beating
but the sharks are forever circling the wera waters
be stupid at your own risk
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

Rick Johnson 29

Be stupid at your own risk   :lmao:
Rick Johnson
Expert 29, ASRA 291, Wera 29
2011 SE Unlimited SS Champ                                                               
2011 2nd MA GTO,UnlimitedSB,SS,GP                                                   08 Suzuki GSXR 1000

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

r1owner

Quote from: benprobst on January 28, 2009, 09:00:45 AM
Jumpin Al is the man! I actually remeber him from when I used to ride my huffy 50 miles a weekend at the races, I used to dig his checkered flag routine. Cant beleive he is still working.

It wasn't that long ago that you rode a Huffy was it?

tug296

I spoke with Al that weekend, great guy, he talked us into buying some WERA shirts, "Asphaltus Rapidicus Curvbendus"  great shirts, the wife's is still in good shape.
He is an outstanding starter.
Henry Madsen CCS Expert #396 
2004 Am. Super Twins Champion
Florida Region,  
Moto ST #96, Corvette #6, Patriot Guard Rider