GETTING STIFFED FOR PURSE MONEY

Started by XFACTOR, October 02, 2009, 11:48:57 PM

honda60071

why not make this real simple,  make the contingency form as carbon copy and the tech official sign it one copy for the rider and other for CCS? Any disputes well "here my copy with signature".
Shawn

skiandclimb

Quote from: honda60071 on October 14, 2009, 01:50:50 PM
why not make this real simple,  make the contingency form as carbon copy and the tech official sign it one copy for the rider and other for CCS? Any disputes well "here my copy with signature".

DING DING DING!!!!  WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!  I agree 100%.  +1 on your karma....hope they do this next year.
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

XFACTOR

nope,   you made it too easy, it will never happen.... :biggrin:

or the exuse will be the cost of race entries will go up $10 per race to pay for the carbon copies   lol

Ducmarc

maybe we can get office max to sponser us on this

ahastings

I havent gotten stiffed but the length of time to get paid from CCS seems to be getting longer and longer. Im not talking about contingency but purses direct from CCS. we used to get paid  at the track, then they changed to mailing checks this year. at the beginning of the year it only took a week or two, the last payout took almost 9 weeks. Just got paid this week for the Aug 30th CCS and Team Challenge event at Summit.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

XFACTOR

ditto that.  I finally got my Unl. GP purse yesterday from same weekend.

spymoto

I raced a hand full of races this year. I had everything turned in and checked off correctly. I placed a 1st,2,3,4 and 5th place starting at Road America in May. I didn't receive a dime. Everytime I asked someone they said it takes a while sometimes. Well, know that it's 2010, I'm sure I'll be told that its too late to get any money back... They need to make things less complicated. Having the payout at the track would make things perfect. Pick up the money when you pick up your wood.
"My lifestyle determans my deathstyle" - Metalica

Team Spalding

Quote from: spymoto on January 18, 2010, 10:18:41 PM
I raced a hand full of races this year. I had everything turned in and checked off correctly. I placed a 1st,2,3,4 and 5th place starting at Road America in May. I didn't receive a dime. Everytime I asked someone they said it takes a while sometimes. Well, know that it's 2010, I'm sure I'll be told that its too late to get any money back... They need to make things less complicated. Having the payout at the track would make things perfect. Pick up the money when you pick up your wood.

Payout at the track might get more people to signup as well.
Joel Spalding
CCS & ASRA #36

Sponsors: Michelin, Ducati Of Indy, Wife Cindy, Held Gloves, Southeast Sales.

XFACTOR

Knightslugger

As a person that works in collections, getting paid at the track when you get your wood shows trust between the racers and CCS, and a commitment to furthering the sport in participation.

CCS gets their money right away, why should we be forced to wait for ours?

paulsbk

I notice CCS has made no comments regarding these great solutions. Perhaps create your own receipt and have the techie sign it . As a new racer i am disappointed to here whats going on here..
Paul

ktd

The only people who actually gave me what was promisd last year was PSR.  I never heard from the others at all.