Custom race trailers, toy haulers, etc

Started by shadowsprint, October 13, 2008, 09:49:50 PM

shadowsprint

Since I'm new here, I wanted to let everyone know that I build custom trailers.  Each trailer is engineered to customer specs, and because I do one at a time, the quality and reliability is much higher than the mass produced brands like haulmark, pace, etc but at a much more reasonable price.  Most my trailers come in at or less than the cost of competitors used models.  We do bumper pulls, goose necks and 5th wheel.  We use only american steel (no chinese import) and can integrate any options you could want from an economy trailer to deluxe.  Our most recent was a 8x 20 enclosed with integrated air compressor, generator and nitrogen pump with electric landing gear and smooth rivetless sides.  All trailers are DOT inspected and waranteed for 5 years.  If you have a need for a custom trailer, or even just a small open trailer let me know.  I look forward to serving the motorcycle racing community.

Shane Spurlock
605-370-9922
shadowsprint@msn.com

badazz

#990 Mid-Atlantic Amateur 
KingStarsRacing

shadowsprint

all my pics were lost in a fire, but when i get this one ill be posting pics

jordison

Looking for a tailer thats big enough to haul four GSX-R....Got anything that fits the bill?