2011 Race Schedule

Started by Wolfie109, November 25, 2010, 12:48:00 AM

Wolfie109

Is there any indication when the 2011 race scedule will be posted?

Burt Munro

Yes.  I have it on good authority that it won't be until after Nov 24th.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

GSXR RACER MIKE

Hmmmm, that's strange, I heard it wouldn't be until after Nov 23.

Obviously there's some misinformation floating around!

:biggrin:
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

SV88

All kidding aside it is possible to infer that we will be @ BHF May, July, Aug and Sept.  RA will probably be in June and Topeka in April.  This is based on Motovid dates.  This is highly speculative so don't make plans on the WAG.
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

spinblue

I've already penciled in the Motovid days in my calendar. Bring it.

Burt Munro

My anxiety level is different this year than in past years.

It's gone from hoping race dates work out for my schedule....   to....

Hoping there ARE race dates for 2011!    :ahhh:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

SV88

Yeah it's not looking good.  Cannot believe that we have so few racers in a huge market such as Chicagoland.  The economy there totally sucks.  Unless you're a C- level exec.; those F!@#$%g a-holes still drive their big Beemers and are seemingly unaffected by the economy.    There are few jobs for engineers and middle management types.  Better end this rant now...

I suspect that many/most racers in chicagoland have opted for WERA.  The only reason I spent so much last year on the CMRA is because it's  the only true endurance series @ the club level.  WERA does have a series but requires travel across the US and most races are only 4 hrs.  TC is fun but it's really two AMA length sprint races since they typically last only 1:45 and you are forced to do a rider change -guess I could run it solo - may consider that next year....& you have to travel cross-country.  The CMRA thing worked because we had a teamate in Houston - Dallas would have been more appropriate...
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

Ducmarc

So we are all going to meet at roebling in may for the season opener,grand finale,and race of champions race lol.

MELK-MAN

Quote from: Ducmarc on November 29, 2010, 08:11:23 PM
So we are all going to meet at roebling in may for the season opener,grand finale,and race of champions race lol.

hoping the ROC will be at Daytona, that was the impression i got in reading the article ccs put out recently.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

MACOP1104

WERA just released their schedule.  They are having a National at Roebling Mar 18-20,  right after the proposed CCS opener at Roebling.  Very interesting.......

roadracer162

CCS Florida:

HMS February 12-13
JGP April 2-3
HMS April 28-May 1
PBIR May 29-30
HMS June 25-26
PBIR July 30-31
HMS August 20-21
JGP October 1-2
HMS December 3-4
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

Ducmarc

I thought daytona. ROC was a done deal.  Could be worse I think the drag bikers only had 2 natonal meets this year