2011 Race Schedule

Started by Wolfie109, November 25, 2010, 12:48:00 AM

JCP636

Quote from: Wolfie109 on December 03, 2010, 02:42:27 PM
according to NJMP website three weekends are scheduled
                                                        May     13 - 15
                                                        July      15 - 17
                                                        August 12 - 14

September 9-11th also. And all the dates are for T-bolt!!!! :)
Some may never live, but the crazy never die...

ccs#188

PlayHard

WOW, that 2011 WERA North Florida Schedule looks pretty tempting.....
CCS / WERA EX #95

Cowboy 6

Quote from: JCP636 on December 03, 2010, 05:05:39 PM
all the dates are for T-bolt!!!! :)

What a bummer... I like lighting much better.
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

apriliaman

Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006

MACOP1104

still waiting...  Won't be renewing my license until I see the schedule.

Andi

Quote from: MACOP1104 on December 05, 2010, 03:23:26 PM
still waiting...  Won't be renewing my license until I see the schedule.
Same here

antirich

I think the NJMP calendar is all messed up. The have all of the CCS/NJMP races on weekdays, some are even scheduled the same day, and track, as other bike events.

Can anyone from CCS confirm what NJMP is doing for 2011?

MACOP1104

Quote from: antirich on December 05, 2010, 11:53:19 PM
I think the NJMP calendar is all messed up. The have all of the CCS/NJMP races on weekdays, some are even scheduled the same day, and track, as other bike events.

Can anyone from CCS confirm what NJMP is doing for 2011?

Don't worry.  It will be out soon enough.  You'll be able to go out on your desmoseducci and kick some 600 ass...

PlayHard

.....How hard would it be to release a tentative schedule, "subject to change"????  Obviously people want to know, at least have an ideo, so plans can be made.  Customer Service, Customer Service, Customer Service.  With all the jibba-jabber about transponder's, I picked one up on the WERA forum and now that I have one, as I said above, the WERA North Florida schedule, WHICH IS ALREADY OUT, is looking real good for me since I'm in Jacksonville.   
CCS / WERA EX #95

antirich

"You'll be able to go out on your desmoseducci and kick some 600 ass... "

I believe the proper term was "'spank' some 600 ass... "  :lmao:

now where's my carbon fiber butt-wiper!

GSXR RACER MIKE

Quote from: PlayHard on December 06, 2010, 11:45:09 AM
.....How hard would it be to release a tentative schedule, "subject to change"????  Obviously people want to know, at least have an ideo, so plans can be made.  Customer Service, Customer Service, Customer Service.

That's back-fired in the past, for example when the 'tentative schedule' said there would be a FUSA / CCS Road America event on a certain date and then was changed to Heartland Park on the updated schedule. Numerous racers showed up to Road America on that weekend because they were going off the tenative schedule that was initially released and never switched to the updated schedule - lots of bitching happened over that one.

I understand people having to set vacation days and such, but what happens if those people schedule their vacation days off the tentative CCS race schedule and then some dates get changed on the updated CCS race schedule? There will never be a situation where EVERYONE is happy.  :banghead:
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Bruce Lind