News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

CA Superbike School at BHF

Started by Jeff, November 12, 2002, 05:05:00 AM

Jeff

Super Dave's VRS school Rocks simply because he's always around for follow-up support, but it's nice to see a "National" type school coming to BHF...

Keith Code's superbike school:

June 2             Blackhawk Farms, IL                              All Levels

June 3             Blackhawk Farms, IL                              All Levels

June 4/5          Blackhawk Farms, IL                              2-Day Camp
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

TZDeSioux

I'd rather do Rick and Dave's excellent road racing school.... :P

Eddie#200

QuoteI'd rather do Rick and Dave's excellent road racing school.... :P

Ever do a Code school?

TZDeSioux

QuoteEver do a Code school?

Nah I haven't. Have you? I probably would if it was at some track like Laguna Seca or something but not at blackhawk.

KBOlsen

I say kidnap Code's crew, stash 'em in their trailer, and have Rick and Dave host a 4-day camp.  

It's hard to pass up something involving BHF track time, but Code is just TOO expen$ive.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

FullMoonRacing

I did a Code school (2 days, levels 1 & 2) and was unimpressed.  Code's "classroom instruction" sessions were practically stream of consciousness ramblings.  The track exercises were waaay overdone.  If you weren't assigned to an on-track instructor that took a special interest in you, you were wasting your time.  AND it was expensive.  Besides that, it was GREAT!

prov431

I second Fullmooonracing's reply....I took Level 1 (there aren't any other options...you have to start at level 1) at VIR. If you've done any minut form of motorcycle riding, you are definately wasting a lot of money taking this school. I have no idea if the other levels offer something to learn, but level 1 surely did not.
my .02
On the other hand, I will give Kudos to Aaron Stevenson's Cornerspeed Race School, which I also took at VIR. I'm definately looking forward to his advance rider school next year.

Super Dave

Thanks, guys.

What is the cost of the CSS school?

I had my school on the 30th of May last year.  I wonder if we've got a race weekend prior to that so I can have school again near that date?
Super Dave

spyderchick

CSS was $395 your bike $595 theirs. Way too rich for BHFs.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".