DOG FIGHTING SOCIATY

Started by resurection, August 28, 2007, 07:22:26 PM

resurection

I'm sure this will cause a stir .
When we stand back and look at things around us such as dog fighting ,drunk driving ,price of gas ,politicians .
Have any of you thought that maybe we as a society have created these  monsters?
Man kind bread that breed of dog ,we all accept and go to taverns ,drive gas guzzling cars and vote for these politicians.
And we stand back and don't wont laws in forced upon us when we sometimes do all of these things ourselves.
I'm not calling any one a criminal but some of you have driven drunk ,own fighting dogs ,and $50,000 cars and voted unscrupulous politicians into office.
Only a hypocrite that owns a $50,000 car could complain about the price of gas and so on

Super Dave

I still don't know anyone that has dogs that go to fights.  Nor do I know anyone that treats animals like what people apparently do for fighting.

Seems like it's a choice that those people made.

As for the cost of gas...  It doesn't matter how low the price gets, people will complain about it.

Super Dave

tzracer

Perhaps we should be spending more money on (english) education.
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

Marsolais

Quote from: resurrection on August 28, 2007, 07:22:26 PM
I'm sure this will cause a stir .
When we stand back and look at things around us such as dog fighting ,drunk driving ,price of gas ,politicians .
Have any of you thought that maybe we as a society have created these  monsters?
Man kind bread that bread of dog ,we all accept and go to taverns ,drive gas guzzling cars and vote for these politicians.
And we stand back and don't wont laws in forced upon us when we sometimes do all of these things ourselves.
I'm not calling any one a criminal but some of you have driven drunk ,own fighting dogs ,and $50,000 cars and voted unscrupulous politicians into office.
Only a hypocrite that owns a $50,000 car could complain about the price of gas and so on

Now I don't know if you don't like the animal or the person that owns it but anyways.

As a former pitbull owner I can speak from experience. The name "Fighting dog" came from those that trained the dogs to fight. Not every pitbull is a fighting dog. I have two kids that climbed all over my pit. My son would pull on her ears all the dam time no matter how many times I told him not to.

I would routinely bring my dog to weight pulling shows. She would pull 1000 pounds 15 feet without a problem. My dog never snapped, bit, jumped or humped anyone. The only time she would show aggression was if you messed with my kids or my bike and she didn't know you and then she would give you a nudge and a look like "Go ahaed and try it". I would get pissed when people would try and avoid her just because of her bread.

We can thank people like Vick and his retard friends for giving these dogs bad names.

resurection

In regards to my writing skills maybe you should find some writing forum were a snob such as your self will feel more at home .
ASSHOLE!!

resurection

The dogs aren't my point .the people complaining about things in life that we as a people have created seems to never end.

tomholiday

so let me get this straight. you are complaining about complainers? :)
Tim Haley
EX #211

cbirk

Quote from: Marsolais on August 28, 2007, 07:59:49 PM
I would get pissed when people would try and avoid her just because of her breed.

We can thank people like Vick and his retard friends for giving these dogs bad names.

I have had 2 pits with that same dilemma.  I'll go to the dog park and let her play with the other dogs. After a while other dog owners will ask what kind of dog she is and when I tell them its a pit the look on there face is priceless. I'm a firm believer in its all how you raise the dog. Ban the deed not the breed. 

Marsolais

Quote from: resurrection on August 28, 2007, 08:16:37 PM
In regards to my writing skills maybe you should find some writing forum were a snob such as your self will feel more at home .
ASSHOLE!!

Uuummmm....... I don't mean to be a jerk but you don't put a space before a period. :spank:

resurection

OK guys Iget the point .

when you guys were learning computers and in typing class I was wrenching on bikes .
I rebuilt my first brigs @10 yrs old and never looked back the computer thing never apelied to me .Lately my daughters have been giving me hell about not having any computer skills so I thought maybe the racing people would have some compassion for my issues.
If some of you think computer skills are all that matter in life your the ones at a loss
Maybe some constructive criticism would be better and how big a deal is a space .
you have 5 periods before a sentence.

Marsolais

Quote from: resurrection on August 29, 2007, 12:49:49 AM
OK guys Iget the point .

when you guys were learning computers and in typing class I was wrenching on bikes .
I rebuilt my first brigs and stratend @10 yrs old and never looked back the computer thing never apelied to me .Lately my daughters have been giving me hell about not having any computer skills so I thought maybe the racing people would have some compassion for my issues.
If some of you think computer skills are all that matter in life your the ones at a loss
Maybe some constructive criticism would be better and how big a deal is a space .
you have 5 periods before a sentence.

The periods are to represent a pause. And if you have been working on lawn mower engines for the age of ten then I think you would know how to spell there name right.

It's not brigs and stratend it's briggs and stratton. I have rebuilt one lawn mower engine and I new that. If you are here to troll that's fine. But it would serve you well to type your future post in ms word and do a spelling and grammar test.

tomholiday

OMG, this is starting to look like the WERA BBS :)

@ Marsolais. If you want to criticize grammar, best check your own as well. Sentences shouldn't start with "And". It's "their", not "there" when referring to a proper noun. If you "know" something, but are referring to it in the past tense it's "knew", not "new". I could go on and on. Blah blah, whatever.

@resurrection. I agree with SuperD, that no matter what the cost of gas is, someone will complain. Hell, no matter how good things get, someone will complain. There are just those people out there. If someone is driving a $50k car and complaining about gas prices, then they are probably living above their means. They probably didn't take gas/maintenance into consideration when calculating the max monthly payment they could afford.

The dog fighting, I don't really understand, but I guess its a way to make money and get some entertainment for some (sick/twisted/stupid) people who never got enough attention from their mama.

In regards to politicians, well, if your choice is between this asshat or that asshat, then there is gonna be an asshat politician in office, I guarantee.

Drunk drivers are stupid, plain and simple.

Tim Haley
EX #211