Anyone seen my license?

Started by Gixxer124, August 21, 2002, 07:16:23 PM

Gixxer124

Has anyone received their race license for this year? When I go to Hallett will the CMRA folks believe me when I tell them I haven't received it yet?  ???

EX#996

Kevin:

We received Paul's early this year, I'm thinking March?

Dawn  :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

steve gould

I applied for my license in Feb. and still haven't got it yet.  Called CCS twice and each time the same "You will get it in a couple of weeks"  Them some long weeks!  

dave333

I did the process earlier this year, (March?), and received it in a timely manner...

GAMEDIC

Haven't gotten mine either they told me 3 weeks ago it would be 2 weeks ???

Brett

I renewed mine I think in Dec. or Jan. But haven't seen it. ???

stillslow

E-mail Tiffiney Ingram@clearchannel.com  I had the same problem, e-mailed her and one week later my new license came in the mail. She told me I should have gotten it long ago.

TiffineyIngram

Hi guys!  A new batch of licenses has gone out in the last couple of days.  If you've applied over the summer, it's a pretty good bet that you're in this new batch.  Granted, we've had some issues with our credential maker, but we have all the bugs worked out now so it should no longer be a problem.  If you do not have a license card yet, please email me (Thanks Stillslow) and I'll make sure we get one out to you.  As for Hallett (and every track), I send an alpha list out for every race.  If you don't have your card for any reason, all you need is a photo ID, and they can find you on their list.

am125ike

tiffiney ??
i read what you wrote,
but i need to vent....
i went to class march 23rd at gateway............

is it almost september?????????
yes it is....
do i have my license???
no, i dont....
as a newbie, did i want to show someone my new race license?
guess.     sh!t !!!   stupid arse machines!!!

ok, that is all.
how are you red (tiffiney) ?  8)

r1owner

I took the LCRS at Blackhawk in May, and got my license in late June.  ;D

Gixxer124

Applied for mine in Feb. Hope it's in the mail. :)