News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Gingerman!!!

Started by Gixxer124, August 13, 2002, 07:36:59 PM

Gixxer124

WOW! That track is tough. Or was it just me?  :-/

TZDeSioux

No it's just you...  but knowing you.. you probably finished top 3 or probably won the damn thing.  ;D

am125ike

wish i coulda made it..........
tell me more kevin..........
brian...........
what does a newbie have to look forward to ??

YTAK1

Its a fun tight track.  Good run off, hard on the knee pucks and tires.  Watch out for turn 3 .  it bit me friday in practice.

Larry Denning set the track record there on Sun.  1.23.3  I think.   Congrats to Larry!

Jon Wuytack
Big Show Racing

Gixxer124

I was in a hell of a battle with Floater (Ron Springfloat) for 3rd, when my bike took a dump. It died going into turn 1. Got it restarted and finished 5th. (out of 5) Top 3. Give me a break! ;D
QuoteNo it's just you...  but knowing you.. you probably finished top 3 or probably won the damn thing.  ;D

Gixxer124

Quotewish i coulda made it..........
tell me more kevin..........
brian...........
what does a newbie have to look forward to ??

It's one of those tracks where you almost run off 2 or 3 times on your first practice lap. It has several decreasing radius exits and elevation changes at key parts of the corners. Once I got the hang of it I had a blast. (until my bike pooped) It looks like a perfect 125cc track. Now if I could do something about the 11 hour drive...... Later, Kevin

am125ike

QuoteIts a fun tight track.  Good run off, hard on the knee pucks and tires.  Watch out for turn 3 .  it bit me friday in practice.

Larry Denning set the track record there on Sun.  1.23.3  I think.   Congrats to Larry!

Jon Wuytack
Big Show Racing

and what is larry riding ??

not that im thinking anything funny ::)
..and i know ive heard his name waaay too much not to know this,
but you know how selfish i can get, allll wrapped up in myself.....
well, hey.... im a racer now (im sticking my chest out, now)

and thnx kevin, i'll walk the bike around for the first lap,.... see, i catch on..

TZDeSioux

Larry rides an R6 and an R1. Ike... Gingerman is alot like Mid America. It's probably pretty difficult to go really fast there unless you know all the secret lines. Kevin... hey you still finished top 5  ;D I have yet to finish in the top 5 since the fluke where I finished 2nd in the rain at the first blackhawk this year. YTAK1 must of ran really well beacause he called me after he got home from Gingerman just to show off a picture of himself he bought at the track where his elbow is inches off the tarmac. What a freaking show off! Too bad he's not nearly as fast as his picture looks  ;)

brian swead

no it is a fun track to ride it is only my 2nd time riding it and i got 3rd, 4th 5th 5th and lead the mmss race for 4 laps intill dider came around real face guy brian am#38

YTAK1

DaSouix...Did you see the back of my leathers from the crash??   Nah never mind, you'll be seeing them next week at Black Hawk.

.....the 10 second rule still applys dick!
                            ::)  :P

TZDeSioux

QuoteDaSouix...Did you see the back of my leathers from the crash??   Nah never mind, you'll be seeing them next week at Black Hawk.

.....the 10 second rule still applys dick!
                            ::)  :P
the 10 second rule does not apply on the BBS for it's almost impossible for me to post a comeback within 10 seconds of your post. With that being said... I think I'll leave the TZ at home at the next blackhawk and bring my 78 Goldwing so that I only lap you twice during the 7 lap practice. :)

am125ike

not the goldwing, B, dont do it to him....