Blackhawk Getting Repaved

Started by kangasj, November 05, 2002, 07:42:59 AM

kangasj

You heard it here first ;D.  They are currently in the process of repaving it!!!!  Finally!!!

Dawn

Whoo  Hooo ....  

I am glad to hear that!  

Dawn   :D

kangasj

No kidding.  I've always loved the layout of that place (could use more run-off but that a whole diff. story) and it will be great not to get the shit beat out of ya every time you go off the line for a pass..

Nate R

YESSS!   ;D  :D  ;D  :D  8)

It will be VERY nice starting fresh there. Hmm, first race weekend, Freshly prepped SV, freshly paved track. What could be better?

The bumps at that place made me a little uneasy about trying to increase lean angle over the course of my first weekend. I guess I don't have to worry. I'm even more anxious now, and it's only November!

And no more HUGE puddles, hopefully.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

TZDeSioux

Does this mean that lap times will drop?  :D

Protein Filled

Damn, I guess there goes my practice time
for the local motocross races...

I hope that they at least keep that triple going
into turn one as well as the tabletop over
by turn 6a.
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Dawn

QuoteDamn, I guess there goes my practice time
for the local motocross races...

I hope that they at least keep that triple going
into turn one as well as the tabletop over
by turn 6a.

LOL!!!!   ;D

Remember, becareful for what you wish for.

Dawn   ;)

Eddie#200

QuoteDoes this mean that lap times will drop?  :D

I can't resist.... Sorry!

Not for you..... ;D

Protein Filled

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Dawn

QuoteI can't resist.... Sorry!

Not for you..... ;D

Hey Eddie:

I noticed on your site that you 'pratice on the Wisconsin letter roads.'  Is that to throw the authorities off your trail so that when they pull you over you can say:  'Sorry officer, that wasn't me - I only go fast in Wisconsin?   ??? ;)

Dawn   :)

Eddie#200

Quote;D  ;D  ;D

good one eddie!!!!

He left himself WIDE OPEN!   ;D ;D ;D

Eddie#200

QuoteHey Eddie:

I noticed on your site that you 'pratice on the Wisconsin letter roads.'  Is that to throw the authorities off your trail so that when they pull you over you can say:  'Sorry officer, that wasn't me - I only go fast in Wisconsin?   ??? ;)

Dawn   :)

I guess that's true... dang it, came in second in Fla.  Should have said I went fast running from alligators too might have helpped.   ;D