FIM Awards Show

Started by Gixxer124, January 14, 2003, 06:32:38 PM

Gixxer124

Does anyone else think that was a waste of airtime? I would much rather have watched a rerun of a suberbike race or something. :(

BC61

Very weak, too painful to watch. The people in the audience didn't even look like they wanted to be there.

motomadness

What people?  I think that they were actually manequins and the producers were playing sound tracks.  The two biggest stars, Colin and Valentino, were the most informally attired.  I guess it was really an organizational formality that had to be done.  The AMA awards banquet had much better attendance.  Then again, most of the people were at least local.

HandleThis66

i have to agree, that was the most informal, sparsley attended, lowest budget banquet/awards i have ever seen.  i felt bad for the racers.  i know our banquet will kick that ones butt.  hee hee
rhiannon :-*

Gixxer124

I could'nt watch the whole thing. Did anybody actually get to address the audience?

oh344ccs

I can't believe you all watched it all, I saw the first 5 minutes, I'll never get that 5 min back.

Gixxer124

QuoteI can't believe you all watched it all, I saw the first 5 minutes, I'll never get that 5 min back.

LOL! I watched the first 5 min. Then checked back in hoping it had gotten better. WRONG. I hope they don't show it again.