News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

BHF to a 1 day race sechdule for the rest of the year.

Started by Jason748, August 05, 2010, 11:02:02 PM

Jason748

CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

backMARKr

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

Burt Munro

Quote from: backMARKr on August 06, 2010, 12:49:30 AM
So we link up Friday night at BHF instead of Thursday night, Jason?
Would you two take the planning of your sexual encounters to a private chat please!   :spank:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

jrsbinco

As a 20 year veteren of the racing series across the us I first want to say the CCs series and the Midwest saftey crew are the best in the world.... you will not find any better... i have watched the decline of participation on the grid and we as a whole can not complain....... in order for for the CCS and us as a whole need to promote from within ..... the economy has been tough on all of us but in order to build we must bring new talent to the track.... we all know people who would like to be part of this sport..... bring them out..... i quote Rick Brewer " 2% of the american people ride motorcycles ....... 2 % of that 2% race motor cycles its up to us to build this series. .........AMA Who?.... Lets go people bring people in and lets move on........

backMARKr

Quote from: Burt Munro on August 06, 2010, 12:55:32 AM
Would you two take the planning of your sexual encounters to a private chat please!   :spank:

I knew that was the wrong thing to say as soon as I wrote it...... :banghead:
WERA #13

Racer510

backMARKr

Quote from: Racer510 on August 06, 2010, 07:47:20 AM
You racing at BHF this month, Mark?

Jamie

No...School starts that week and we are gonig to the GP in Indy the following week and Gateway is the week before. Only so much time and $$$ to go around.

Planning to come up for the September round.

I will get a hold of you when it gets closer.

WERA #13

Racer510

Mark,
I got the ol yellow diesel out the other night and dusted her off and gonna see if she's track worthy. Even drove it around town in race trim.

twilkinson3

Well as a normal Sunday only competitor - doesn't affect me much other than the breaks between races....going to be a busy day

KBOlsen

Thunderbike, F-40/Femmoto and then LW F-40 back-to-back-TO BACK... then sit around until the very END of the day for SuperTwins??!?  I don't like to complain but I think they could have done a better job of splitting things up as they squish 'em all in.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Jason748

Quote from: backMARKr on August 06, 2010, 01:43:30 AM
I knew that was the wrong thing to say as soon as I wrote it...... :banghead:

Rick's just jealous...  You can still pitch you tent across from us  :lmao:
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

racerhall

Well this really sucks, i dont really care about getting rid of friday practice but to do all the races in one day is not a good idea, i now will have 10 races in one day and 2 of them are gt races, puts alot of races back to back to back to back, who needs to practice all day on saturday, have practice in the am on saturday and ealrly afternoon and still race saturday afternoon, if that does not happen then i will be thinking of canceling some races and now ccs has lost even more money
Midwest ccs #69
asra #69
ama #66
www.schaumburgaudi.com