Who's staying yellow this year from midwest!

Started by DRU2, January 20, 2003, 10:28:46 PM

Chef

QuoteI still have to lay claim to the best oil slick ever with a full blown, hole through the cases, melt-down at the Gateway race in March.  Sorry you missed it...You would have been proud :D ;D

BTW are you racing this year??

i was there to see the piston in the belly pan, just wasnt on the track for fridays practice, and i am proud of you to take that title!!!  and hey, dont forget, im the smart one who ended up w/that bike :D
maybe i'll get it back out this season...

<chanting>
i WILL afford some races this season !!!...
i WILL afford some races this season !!!......
i WILL afford some races this season !!!.........
    (brainwash tactics)
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Chef

QuoteNope.. he's too far behind me for me to bump him. Besides, I race very clean... :)

Yeah, Dats rite!!!
you got a NEW bike!!!  silly me, the way you spanked his "fruit-o-da-loom" covered toosh last season, you'll only be buzzin him as a lapper.....

ding
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

DRU2

Ahh..he went there!! :o

Dawn

AM 996 PAUL BUXTON

Stay'n yellow one more year.

Dawn   :)

TZDeSioux

sdiver68

Hmmm, since I was bumped to expert I have decided to not race.  Instead, I will support the efforts of my long lost twin brother, Stephano, in his quest for an amateur championship :D
MCRA Race School Instructor

Dawn

QuoteHmmm, since I was bumped to expert I have decided to not race.  Instead, I will support the efforts of my long lost twin brother, Stephano, in his quest for an amateur championship :D

So Steve...

How many years has Stephano actually been lost?

Dawn   ;)

Chef

maybe since the license renewals came out ???

thats a nice thought tho, steve, and i wanted
real bad to see if i could keep you in sight for a few more turns....

immo miss you (all)  ;D

and we have dental records for you and stephano  ;D

sdiver68

Stephano was a POW of Desert Storm that the Iraqi's never gave up from '91, recently discovered and freed by the advance Special Units forces already in Iraq for the upcoming dictator purge.

Would you question a guy with dogtags on???  ;)
MCRA Race School Instructor

TZDeSioux

Stephano eh? lol... that's kinda like Steve Erkel and his alter ego Stephan Erquell  ;D

chris_chops

QuoteHmmm, since I was bumped to expert I have decided to not race.  Instead, I will support the efforts of my long lost twin brother, Stephano, in his quest for an amateur championship :D

Best of luck to Stephano and his quest for supremecy!  

Chef

QuoteStephano was a POW of Desert Storm that the Iraqi's never gave up from '91, recently discovered and freed by the advance Special Units forces already in Iraq for the upcoming dictator purge.

Would you question a guy with dogtags on???  ;)

well.....
 if i see him at the track, all i can hope is that he aint as fast as his big bro. (now, who's the oldest? and by how much?) or... that since he's been
away so long (i hope they didnt let him ride!!!) maybe he's rusty and takes time to "get up to speed"   ;D

dirty ikey :D