In Case Someone was Looking for me...

Started by P_M, May 27, 2010, 08:21:29 AM

P_M

At NJMP or Summit.. (first round) ...

I wasn't at NJMP for the first round, nor will I be making it too Summit for Memorial day..   Sucks but true...

NJMP was one of those scheduling casualties.  I just couldn't make it. 

So I was getting ready to fire up a three day effort at Summit.. and uh.. well.. I tucked the front end a couple of weeks ago, yes at Summit, only I was on Shenny.  Stupid mistake on my part.. but.. yeah, I was going slow (estimate was no more then 35 or so?) and after getting slammed to the ground, it seems well.. I cracked a rib... Ow! 

And as of now.. I still can't carry my gear bag so I am unable to go out and shoot.  Hell, I can't hold my camera up for more then a minute without it starting to hurt.. So, on advice of a Doctor (a real MD not a Vet this time).. a Wife (still the real deal) and some form of self preservation... I will not be able to engage in my regular shooting plans.. DAMN!!! 

I hope to be healed enough to make the next round.  I feel really stupid, but as one person already said.. "At least you got it out of the way early for this year.."

Sorry folks.. I already miss all of my racing friends and hope to see ya soon..
Ok, so I'm faster with my camera then you are with your bike..

Black Cowboy Hats - Keep the sun off my neck.
Nikon (because I use the best)
RnR Cycles - Great folks, great service
Team Pro-Motion - Just for the fun of it..
Photographing the Racing because I love the Sport and you folks ROCK!

Kuala76

Awwww sorry to hear that Pete! Hope to see you later this season!

Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

chaplain220

Heal up quick bro, your pics will be missed.  And, as you are now most likely aware...avoid sneezing at all costs!!