97 (60.2%)
Hometead-Miami Speedway
64 (39.8%)

Total Members Voted: 161

Voting closed: May 27, 2010, 04:36:16 PM

ScubaSteve

Quote from: MELK-MAN on May 18, 2010, 12:25:34 PM
been discussed before.
Barber.. tiny and slow. Fun yes.. but the track is too small for huge grids is what the consensus is. And, you never get out of 4th gear. And now ya got me "doing it wrong"  :ahhh:

Choice A) Homestead
Choice B) Topeka

take "where it should be" to another thread??  :blahblah:

Laguna Seca...lol
Steve

CCS FL

MELK-MAN

.. isn't there  a rule forbidding CCS staff instigating s--t Steve?? LOL..  :biggrin:
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Burt Munro

Quote from: MELK-MAN on May 18, 2010, 01:01:38 PM
.. isn't there  a rule forbidding CCS staff instigating s--t Steve?? LOL..  :biggrin:
Obviously there isn't such a rule!   :cheers:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Firecat

Voted...I would be in for HPT and OUT for Homestead
Brian Blume
Hix Racing #803

ScubaSteve

Quote from: MELK-MAN on May 18, 2010, 01:01:38 PM

Nope! :biggrin:
Steve

CCS FL

K1R6

I agree with Ken, warm weather, and awesome garages at Homestead!! Its gonna be very cold up there in Topeka in October!

firefightergarcia

With Homestead you have free electricity and plenty of room for pit garages... and no stinking canopies...
CCS Expert #911

CounterSteerer

Never been to HPT always enjoy running a new track for sure. But two things I despise are the cold (yes 45 degrees is cold for me- Floridian) and driving over 3000 miles! That's over $1300 in diesel. I choose solely based on the cost of fuel, drive time and weather.
Nothing against my Northern race brothers. I know nothing about HPT, my decision is not based on their facility or track layout. If I did have the time and means to go I would certainly race where ever the event would be held. So for all you Kansans if it turns out to be Homestead I understand if you are upset, just as I will be if it is HPT.

I feel sorry for Kevin because either way it turns out he will get the hate mail. So I make this promise to Kevin " I promise not to complain if the ROC is held at Homestead."
CCS FL, ASRA
Jason Edmonds

KenW

And just because I am grasping at everything to get the votes our way, our lovely pit ladies in Miami are  a sight all their own. Dark tan women, short skirts. nough said. Great hotels right down the street from the track as well.

tstruyk

topeka has Baby Dolls... nuff said!   :cheers:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Burt Munro

Let's see......  Hurricanes or Tornadoes????

I'll go with Baby Dolls for $500 Alex.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!