Post classifieds in the classifieds section

Started by Admin, July 14, 2002, 01:45:08 PM

Admin

If you have something to sell, or are selling something for a buddy of yours, or are posting messages that seem like they are trying to sell something, they should be posted in the CLASSIFIEDS section.  I will not bother to move them, I'll just delete them otherwise.

Shawn

THE_D.O.C.

GAMEDIC

question...not to be an ass or anything but shawn for the most part they are all posted there every once in a while one pops up in here...would it really be nessary to delete it that just seems mean  :) would it not be more USER FRIENDLY for you to move it if you really didn't want it here?...i think so...oh well just my opinion everyone has one...thanks

BRG

ysr612

I think he did the right thing I go to the class frist then maybe here if I want to buy something.

coyn586

I think there is a difference between a classified ad aka "for sale Yammy R6...blah blah blah" and info on new products like  Hey..  Check out this great new GSXR race bodywork my buddy is making.

New product info is not a classified ad.  Would you rather not know about new products for your bike that are better than the ones currently available, and yet less expensive?  Most racers that I know like that kind of thing...  well the ones that pay for it themselves.

r6_philly

Take a look at my Yammy R6 for sale, it is faster than your Yammy R6, so why wouldn't you buy it

:p

seriously my yammy is up for sale :D

spyderchick

First off, I'd like to say that Shawn does a pretty respectable job moderating this forum. I've had that job in the past and it can suck big time. I agree however that posting availablity of new products isn't the same as a classified, nor is the rental of a track by a fellow racer or business for an open practice or track day. Shawn, can we get another folder to post stuff like this? I know it's a bit more work for you but it would keep the folders topic specific.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

actiontek

I agree about the anouncement thing. It seems that if you have something viable to say about a new product you could post it here but direct to the "Classified" section for sales details. One last thing I got to say "thanks" to Shawn for not always posting in on every single thread. It is refreshing to find a board where the moderator's opinions are not bringing the focus and "end of story" attitude from the moderator to the members. It is a lot cleaner and less likely to create a "flame fest". Thanks Shawn.

Ungwaha

QuoteOne last thing I got to say "thanks" to Shawn for not always posting in on every single thread. It is refreshing to find a board where the moderator's opinions are not bringing the focus and "end of story" attitude from the moderator to the members.  Thanks Shawn.

What board would that be Action? ::)
Damn I'm slow

actiontek

Well Tarzan, I will let them figure it out for themselves. I am not going to give anyone else fodder for the fire. I have stopped going there because of the clickish, flame happy nature of the board. I will tell you that most of the guys I have spoke with off the board are really nice and truely enthused about racing.  :P

Gixxer124

I need a subframe for a 2001 GSXR600, so I posted it in the classified section.