Who's staying yellow this year from midwest!

Started by DRU2, January 20, 2003, 10:28:46 PM

Chef

it'd be nice to have a sweet # for whenever im able to get out.....

that was too easy tho....

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

TZDeSioux

QuoteYes, but there is hope....  

I see that she is logged in right now.

Dawn   :D

P.S.  Renee likes your bunny!

Yeah the bunny is cool. I'm fast like a hopping bunny!  :)

DRU2

You ever take a look at the real hmc rc51s? There taller. ask supper dave hell tell ya

oh344ccs

Quotehey you're the dude that was on the bmx bike at gingerman right? Youre friend's with squirrel and jeff
No, I was with the kid on the bmx bike.  I traveled to the races with scotty, the annoncer.  He is good friends with squirrel.

ice

Yellow

Anybody know about the guys from Rule One?

Last year they stomped all over the midwest amatuers when they showed up.

TZDeSioux

QuoteYellow

Never heard of rule one.... perhaps you can enlighten us stompees with their names?

SliderPhoto

QuoteYou ever take a look at the real hmc rc51s? There taller. ask supper dave hell tell ya

Huh? HRC RC51? or HMC Ducati?

Speedballer347

QuoteLast year they stomped all over the midwest amatuers when they showed up.
I guess they never showed up at Gateway..hahaha :-* ;)

I didn't know Mike Chacherre raced for Rule 1.  hahaha ;D
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Chef

QuoteYellow

ice,
you need to cut that out !!!

ike
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

sdiver68

Ice-

I happen to know, very well, most every Top 15 MW, GP, and GL amateur from last year and to my knowledge none of them raced for rule 1, but then again I know racers better by name and/or number and leathers then team.  Perhaps you would enlighten us as to names.  I do remember at Mid-America there were a couple of fast locals who usually raced CRA and had been there several times before, it was CCS first visit.  Also, a few at Road America who were fast and not "regulars".

Judging by your 301 and being from Chicago, you might be James Casmay???  If so, then, yeah, you were tough to pass ;) :P
MCRA Race School Instructor

Speedballer347

David Didier(sp) maybe?  he's pretty fast.... 8)

I even saw him make one of the CCS gals cry w/ his awful language :o ;D  
...I think he got the boot that day :P :D :D
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

sdiver68

Yeah, Didier did stomp when he showed up.  But, the plural guys implied a group of them
MCRA Race School Instructor